LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm forced to "grow up"...

Well, you have to sort issues with your wife on your own, but my guess would be that you should aim for some kind of compromise. She surely has some things, that she enjoy doing as well - if they bother you at least partially, tell her about it

When you're talking about a relationship with someone else the best you can expect is 50%, for your partner matters every bit as much as you do ;) And when children enter the equation there will be even more limits all round.

Counseling may help- it's worth a try :D but the bottom line is that if your ABDL can't allow you happiness at the levels it is going to be restricted to then it's better to break off the relationship and look for greener pastures to live in

• 3 weeks later...

Probly a bit much on them. I may be no relationship expert but maybe show the research thats your not some creapy guy that the portrays on TV show. Shes probly like"ive taken care of a child and I dont want to take care of another one!"

You gunna have to pull something or somthing will give in the relationship. It might get ugly once it does.

Its eather "work with me on sorting this out" or "take a hike wife, the highways over there"

You posted all about your relationship issues on here before you got married.  I know because I was one of the folks suggesting that this will end badly because she doesn't accept you and your religious community doesn't accept you.

I bet you feel pretty sad and hurt right now about all this and I empathize with that.  I'm sorry you have to go through this, but you need to divorce.  You need to surround yourself with people who will love you for who are and not for what they want you to be.

In my opinion you need to leave your small religious town, and start yourself a life where you are responsible for yourself in a new community.  Get yourself your own job and residence in a new place, it will build your confidence in life and maybe you won't feel like you can only find love with these judgmental zealots.

Again, I'm sorry for what your dealing with but based on your last discussion with all of us on this topic, I bet your going to fold and do what your community/wife wants you to do.  I bet you will try to stop wearing diapers and being an adult baby, then your going to feel an intense sense of loss and your going to hate yourself for being so different.  If the people who claim to love you won't support you, how could you not feel hopeless and terrible about yourself?  Then will come the resentment and fighting, and your marriage will fail sooner or later.  

Cut your losses, chalk it up to a painful learning experience and, figure out who you are and find someone who will love you for you.

You made the mess, now you have to figure out what to do with it.  Either take control of your life or let others do it for you and continue to feel miserable.

• Like 1

Harsh words for sure. But if she won't compromise and give you some little time and allow some time to wear diapers, what else will she not accept or compromise on? We are all brought up a certain way, I know I was. Over the years I accepted I was different but it took me a LONG time. Once I realized that, and went through some painful relationships I began to look for different things until I found what is right. Growing past an un-accepting religion is also part of that. Democrats are wrong about things, and so are Republicans, but so are ultra conservative little towns and extreme religions. Being gay or a diaper lover is not a sin and won't hurt you. Accepting who you are and finding a better place can only help you.

Oh, and become a Libertarian :D