LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

regression therapy (open)

jan241989

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gina:  Good question and here is the answer.  I want you take off all your clothes including your underwear now while my husband leaves the room.  And I mean everything.  As of this moment you are a 6 yo girl who continuously wets herself and you will stay that age for the whole time you are living here.  We will store the clothes you are wearing with the rest of your adult clothes and you will get them back when you complete your time here.  Do you understand, or do I have to sit in the spanking chair and warm your bare bottom?

When you are done undressing you will lay on the changing table and will be diapered.  At no time are you to take off your diaper or you will be spanked.  If you have to go number 2 you are to tell me or my husband so we can clean you when you are done. 

As to the spankings it depends on the behavior - it could be a hand spanking, hairbrush, wooden spatula or my husband's belt.  It all depends on your level of misbehavior.  NOW QUIT STALLING AND GET ALL THOSE CLOSE OFF!

Gina:  No lay on the changing table.  I don't want a mess on your bed.  Now get up there and lay on your back.  I see, by the way, that you have pubic hair young lady.  Six year old girls do not have hair there.  I am going to get my razor and shave you before you are put into diapers.

(Gina leaves and gets her razor along with some soapy water.)

Now spread your legs.  This will not hurt as long as you don't struggle with me.

Gina:  That is a good girl. 

(I apply the soapy water and make it foam then I shave you clean, also lifting your upper legs to shave the hair around the sit spot of your bottom.)

(After rinsing you off, I take a diaper from the changing table shelf and again lift your legs and slide it under her bottom then apply baby powder to her crouch then use two pins to make the diaper snug.)

Gina:  You are being a very good girl Ashley.  I'll let you have some juice when we are done.

(I then grab a pink plastic diaper cover and put it on you then have you slide off the table.)

Gina:  You look so adorable in your nappies.  Now get a t-shirt from the dresser, the one with the bunnies and put it on.  There are bunny slippers in the closet.  Now remember, no messes in your diaper and I or my husband will be checking your diaper periodically.  There are blocks and dolls under the bed in baskets.  You can stay in your room while I get you some juice.  It is almost time for your nap anyway.

GIna:  She is being very cooperative but I am not sure how long it is going to last.  She seems very acceptable to being a little.  But I think there is something there that I sense will cause conflict.

Gina:  Yes it is normal, but at the same time she is being so cooperative after being told she is now 6 instead of an adult.  Hopefully I am wrong and she wants to regress to being a 6 yo, but for how long?

Gina:  Sounds like a good idea Steve.  You are so clever.

(Jan -  for better understanding, why was Ashley sent to this couple to begin with?  I am enjoying the role play, but there will be times that it might be awhile to respond)

(OK)

Gina:  OK honey, bring your juice now.

(go to the refrigerator and pour a glass of apple juice)

(Walks into Ashley's room.)

Here is your juice sweetheart.  Do you feel settled in?  Please stand so I can check your diaper to see if you are dry. 

(I gently put my hand ,inside the diaper of Ashley checking both front and back.)

Gina:  Well honey, you are dry.  Make sure if you wet your diaper that you tell mommy or daddy so we can change you into a dry diaper.  And again, if you have to go poo, make sure you tell one of us so we can take you to the toilet and help you take off your diaper and clean you afterwards.  Mommy and daddy will be buying you a potty for your room just in case you need to go in a hurry.  We don't want accidents do we dear?