LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

regression therapy (open)

jan241989

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

You start, I will respond and go from there.  There are going to be long pauses since I am not constantly online, but you probably know that already.

You want to play two roles?

I like being the mom.

Gina:  From what I have heard about Ashley, she can be a very sweet young lady, but she has supposedly has her moments when she needs to be disciplined.

Hi, you must be Ashley.  Welcome to our home.  This Steve my husband.  Can I take your luggage.  (I lean over and kiss you on the cheek.)

Gina:  Let us take you to your room.  You must be tired from your trip.  Steve and I can help you unpack.  (The room is painted pink and has a canopy bed, dresser, nightstand, a straight back wooden chair and desk, and a changing table with a stack of diapers and diaper covers.)

As you enter the room and look around i ask: How do you like your room?

(I then lead you to the closet and open it.  Inside are hanging a number of adult little girl dresses.)

Gina:  Sounds like a good idea Steve.  I will start with my expectations and then you can add yours.  (as we lead Ashley to the edge of the bed and sit with Steve pulling out the desk chair and sits across from us)

I hold your hands and say:  We are so happy you are here.  There are a number of rules that you must remember and follow.  You must keep your room clean at all times, you are not allowed to use the phone since you are a little girl once i change you into your new clothes.  Your current adult clothes will be locked in a trunk in the basement.  You have a bath every morning and every evening before bedtime.  You will be in diapers 24/7 however there will be times when we will allow you to wear panties with a pad, but that is only if you are a very good girl.  You will tell us any time you pee pee in your diaper.  You are not allowed to change yourself.  If you have to go number 2 you will tell us.  You will try not to mess your diaper.  When you are done with your business in the toilet you will tell us and either my husband or I will come and wipe and clean you like all little girls are done and change you into a fresh diaper.  We expect only the best behavior from you and no foul language otherwise you will be punished.  The chair that my husband is sitting on we call the "spanking chair" and I tell you right now you don't want either my husband or me sitting in it if you misbehave.

What did I forget Steve?