LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Longest time in a single diaper?

KMH8306

As the title says, what's the longest amount of time you've spent in a single diaper and what was it? For me it was ~46 hours in a Bambino Bellisimo (sp?) It wasn't intentional; I didn't use it too much one day and overnight, but I woke up late for work so I had to leave it on and boogie. I pushed it past its limit and was waddling with a very obvious soggy diaper when I got out. Luckily it was at 4:30 in the morning and hardly anyone was there.

I was genuinely surprised the tape lasted that long and that I didn't leak too much.

The longest I have worn the same nappy and plastic pants is about 36 hours. I spent a whole day and night in the same sodden mess and ended up with terrible nappy rash. Now about 10 hours is the most I would wear the same nappy.

Cloth diaper and soaker panel: About four hours (no pooping, though--that requires an immediate change). But half the fun (for me, at least) of wearing a diaper is CHANGING the diaper. I generally go 2-1/2 to 3 hours.

Back in 2013 I took a drive from Kansas to Arkansas a nearly 10 hour drive through the night with stops.

I was wearing a Bambino Teddy diaper and soaked it pretty good along the way since I was drinking a lot of coffee to keep me awake through the night drive.

I have worn the same diaper over 26 hours a few times before I lost my bowel control. Once I mess my diaper I change ASAP if in public and after a few hours at home. So my extended diaper days are over unless I do not mess for a day.