LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tyler Parties A Little Too Much (Private between MaximusDignitas and abdlRP)

maximusdignitas

Tyler's younger brother, Will, had just turned 14 this year, though more often than not people thought he was the elder brother out of the two of them due to his mature behavior and being taller than a 14-year-old usually would

Will snickered at his brother when he started waking up, pulling out his phone and snapping a few pictures of his still sleepy older brother and the wet bed before Tyler could cover his face. Will would have to think about what to do with those pictures, but he was sure they would be a great source of entertainment for him. Will couldn't help but laugh a little more at Tyler's words, shaking his head, "Aww, you can't remember going pee-pee in your bed, can you? It's okay, we'll get you cleaned up." He was speaking exactly in the same tone of voice their older cousin spoke

Will rolled his eyes at his brother's measly attempt at lying, shrugging a little when his parents looked at him. "Did you think he was going to admit it right away?", he asked, completely relaxed since he knew his parents would in the end believe him. He would have to change his plan a little, but he wasn't too heartbroken about that. He looked at Tyler with a smirk and asked, "And here I thought you'd wet the bed because you passed out drunk. Are you saying you have accidents like a little baby?"

Will started laughing at what Tyler said, not able to help himself. "Stud of a older brother?", he repeated and stood from his seat, practically towering over the shorter boy, "Oh, yes, such a stud. Honestly. I'm so intimidated. Why would I want to make you look bad when you do that so well on your own, sneaking off, wetting your bed and on top of it all lying to mom and dad?"

When my brother started making fun of me about him not being impressed with with me I felt my eyes water a bit and I would usually just say that he was joking, but the way he looked seriously into my eyes.

I am really disappointed that they don't believe me and now I'm not sure if my parents will just lecture me, spank me, or ground me.

Will saw the almost relieved look on Tyler's face and chuckled, "Oh, they haven't decided on your full punishment yet. They'll be talking about it while we're at the store." He grabbed Tyler's arm and easily pulled him back to himself when his brother tried to walk away, "Are you sure you don't want to come?" He wouldn't

Will goes down to talk with his mother, who's at the present moment baking something in advance for when their aunty and their cousin with her child will come to visit in a few days. They haven't seen each other in a while, so Will's mom had invited them over. It takes some time and some coaxing, but finally she agrees about the diapers at night. If Tyler were to wet the bed again... well, it would be better if he was wearing them. Will grins to himself smugly while he goes up to his room to play on his computer, pleased with himself. Tyler was going to be so humiliated!

(Hey, sorry for the delay)

Will crossed his arms and gave Tyler a chastising look, "Well too bad. You wet the bed last night, so mom wants you to have a cover on the bed until we can be sure it won't happen again." He didn't seem to even notice Tyler glaring at him, instead looking around the room to see if he'd just left it somewhere - when he didn't see the cover anywhere, he sighed and moved to the drawers, starting to rummage through them. "Ah, here it is", he said when he found it and pulled the package