LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi. I'm a new Dom mommy. My little likes to wear diapers and feels like a newborn -3 year old. He doesn't really like doing any baby games/coloring etc sometimes we will watch a baby show. He has recently told me he doesn't feel like we are doing enough. But I'm at a loss. Any ideas what I can do. Usually I make him wear the diaper all day no matter what we are doing. Even outside the house. Drink a bottle. Eat kid foods. Any advice would be awesome for this new mother. 

Hi Dommemom, and little one. Do you have and use any adult baby size furniture? It might be a good idea to try incorporating such items. The real deal, highchairs, crib, changing table might not be feasible, or might be hard to find. But you can use common items, or real baby items instead. For example, a child’s playpen can serve as a good substitute for an adult sized one. Modifying a child’s crib, can also work. 

A much easier AB idea, is adult baby clothes. All sorts of AB clothing is available on eBay, and from certin venders on the web. 

• Like 1

I will put a plug in for this book "The Adult Baby's Guidebook"  It``s on amazon for not a whole lot of $ and might give you some insight . There are other books equally good that can be helpful guides. Things that go thru my mind  because we are all so different .   What side of the spectrum of ageplay / babyplay are you and he into ? Do you want more the nurturing innocent side of it or do you like mixing in BDSM play with it? Power exchange? Learning what you enjoy out of this and what he/she enjoys are key . Finding and discovering  these things is part of the fun and excitement .

For myself it`s all about head space. Mommy head space and baby /toddler / little headspace . What puts you there . After that , it all falls in place so easily and organically .

Example : I come home from work ,, my mind is still all wrapped up in adult things . As I walk in the door ,, She instructs me to not say a word but walk myself back to the bedroom , undress and get ready for a bath. She comes in and bathes me . From this point on , I m only allowed to interact in a childish behavior and follow her lead.  Any talk of work or adult things comes with a stern look and a finger to the mouth meaning shoosh ,, No adult speaky ! This is the process of getting in head space ,, of forgetting about work and responsibility's and really getting into my littles headspace. Its a way for her to get in her Mommy headspace . It`s mutually satisfying for both of us  . Bath time is almost symbolic and a ritual of washing away all those adulty things .The baby lotion and all the baby scents  help hugely . The diapering afterwards. The clothes she has picked out laying on the bed waiting . The rest just seems to happen .

On 10/12/2017 at 1:07 PM, Newdommemommy said:

Hi. I'm a new Dom mommy. My little likes to wear diapers and feels like a newborn -3 year old. He doesn't really like doing any baby games/coloring etc sometimes we will watch a baby show. He has recently told me he doesn't feel like we are doing enough. But I'm at a loss. Any ideas what I can do. Usually I make him wear the diaper all day no matter what we are doing. Even outside the house. Drink a bottle. Eat kid foods. Any advice would be awesome for this new mother. 

I am married to a Dommy Mommy and I am a sissy baby.  My wonderful wife has not always been that way as she is submissive but recently the dynamics changed in our relationship that has allowed her to have a lot easier control over me. 

One thing I find desperately important to receive from my Mommy is continual diaper checks throughout the day.  I want her to dictate when my diaper is to be changed and there is something so controlling when your Mommy looks down the back of your diaper from behind or feels your crotch.  This can also be done in public when no one is looking and can be very humiliating.  Just yesterday my Mommy and I walked around the grocery store and on numerous occasions she grabbed the waistband of my diaper through my shirt as if to say "what are you wearing lil girl?".  Something as simple as asking "Did you go potty in your pants" or "Do you need your diaper changed" really excites me.

Do you change his diapers?  That is very important in my opinion as there is certain helplessness felt when your used diaper is untaped and pulled away by your Mommy.   I am not sure what the relationship is with your little but I know in my marriage the most intimate time my wife and I have together when I am her baby girl is through nursing.  This is one thing that drives both of us crazy.  I do have plenty more ideas but I will just start of with these suggestions.  Welcome and it is great to see a Mommy taking care of her little. 

Also, littles have fantasies and ideas of what the perfect Mommy is.  If those ideas are not met perfectly we have tendancy to pout.  My wife tells me I am selfish and she is right.  She explains to me she is not a robot and she is the one in charge so I will get her personality or nothing at all.  Communication between one another ultimately is the key to successful adult babyhood.  I hope this helps you.   

Hi Newdommemommy, I also take care of a 1 year old baby girl but I am not a Domme Mommy. I am more of a nurturing mommy. Anyway the way I approach caring for her is I treat her like a typical 1 year old baby at all times. If you can think back to all the rules and restrictions that that a typical baby/toddler has try to incorporate all of those things. That is what I do and it seems to work for the both of us. Good Luck.

Continuous diaper checks as someone else suggested. Pulling the back of his pants or diaper and checking. If you keep him in just diapers, a finger or two to check for wetness or squeezing the front of his diaper and check for weight. Along with visual checks to see if the wetness indicators are gone. If he's treated fully to diapers, you can feed him a diet of fruits and vegetables, which are high in fiber and insist that he's wearing his potty. When nature and the diaper wins, fuss over him and say, "Oh you made a present for mommy."

If you can stand the smell, make him sit in his diaper till you're ready to change him, but not so long as to cause a burning itching sensation (the beginning of a diaper rash) If you want to speed the process up, the use of suppositories or an enema can insure a very full diaper. Juices, and teas will insure a nice wet diaper. Hydration is important for babies, even the larger variety. Diaper pats and feels also tend to knock bABies down from adult status to Mommy's lil diaper boy.

You could also breastfeed him while he is diapered and pat his butt or his front.