LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi. I'm a new Dom mommy. My little likes to wear diapers and feels like a newborn -3 year old. He doesn't really like doing any baby games/coloring etc sometimes we will watch a baby show. He has recently told me he doesn't feel like we are doing enough. But I'm at a loss. Any ideas what I can do. Usually I make him wear the diaper all day no matter what we are doing. Even outside the house. Drink a bottle. Eat kid foods. Any advice would be awesome for this new mother.

Hi Dommemom, and little one. Do you have and use any adult baby size furniture? It might be a good idea to try incorporating such items. The real deal, highchairs, crib, changing table might not be feasible, or might be hard to find. But you can use common items, or real baby items instead. For example, a child

On 10/12/2017 at 1:07 PM, Newdommemommy said:

Hi. I'm a new Dom mommy. My little likes to wear diapers and feels like a newborn -3 year old. He doesn't really like doing any baby games/coloring etc sometimes we will watch a baby show. He has recently told me he doesn't feel like we are doing enough. But I'm at a loss. Any ideas what I can do. Usually I make him wear the diaper all day no matter what we are doing. Even outside the house. Drink a bottle. Eat kid foods. Any advice would be awesome for this new mother.

Hi Newdommemommy, I also take care of a 1 year old baby girl but I am not a Domme Mommy. I am more of a nurturing mommy. Anyway the way I approach caring for her is I treat her like a typical 1 year old baby at all times. If you can think back to all the rules and restrictions that that a typical baby/toddler has try to incorporate all of those things. That is what I do and it seems to work for the both of us. Good Luck.

Continuous diaper checks as someone else suggested. Pulling the back of his pants or diaper and checking. If you keep him in just diapers, a finger or two to check for wetness or squeezing the front of his diaper and check for weight. Along with visual checks to see if the wetness indicators are gone. If he's treated fully to diapers, you can feed him a diet of fruits and vegetables, which are high in fiber and insist that he's wearing his potty. When nature and the diaper wins, fuss over him and say, "Oh you made a present for mommy."

If you can stand the smell, make him sit in his diaper till you're ready to change him, but not so long as to cause a burning itching sensation (the beginning of a diaper rash) If you want to speed the process up, the use of suppositories or an enema can insure a very full diaper. Juices, and teas will