diaper2a.jpg

double; how they usually are worn

diaper3a.jpg

fastened in place

diaper4a.jpg

Under the rubber panties

legs.jpg

with the rubber panties over them

it is just about impossible to cross my legs above the knee and hard to close them. I can wear only a high-waisted, full dress, skirt or babydoll, but do not need a change for about 14 hours

• Thanks 1

iluvmydiapers:

I used to wonder about this too. What you want to do is puncture or perforate the inner diaper(s) so that when it is saturated the outter diaper will begin to take on the liquid. It helps if the outter diaper is one size larger. For instance, I will often use an adult S with an adult M on the outside

On 10/12/2017 at 12:25 PM, duluthdiapers said:

When I was growing up, my mom always doubled diapered babies, with a folded "soaker panel" down the middle.

I avoid soakers. They put more material between the legs. That area is somewhat delicate. More material means it takes longer fot the harsh wet to go away from there. I just have more material all over. intead o 2 layers and a 6 layer soaker, my heavyweight diaper is like 4 layers all around and instead of 2 layers and a 4 layer soaker, my light diaper is like3 layers. anyway the whole lthing is like 6i or 7 layers instead of 4x 8 or the like

using folded sakers was considered lazy when I was little. If more diapers were used, they were laid one atop the other and folded before prefolds camd out and those were not used that much until about 1956 or 7. Before that there were many homemade and they were of various designs, espeicially for littles more than for babies

Actually, why this is in the sissy Room is beyond me. It could fit almost anywhere

• 2 months later...

Like most DLs thick seems to be very popular. I agree and my normal diaper wear is an M4 with a booster pad to add bulk and to increase the holding capacity. When I have the time I sometimes will double the diaper and sometimes triple them up. Love the big fat look and feel, and yes having to waddle to walk.

P1010389.JPG

2 hours ago, shveddiapersissy said:

Like most DLs thick seems to be very popular. I agree and my normal diaper wear is an M4 with a booster pad to add bulk and to increase the holding capacity. When I have the time I sometimes will double the diaper and sometimes triple them up. Love the big fat look and feel, and yes having to waddle to walk.

P1010389.JPG

Ha - my man - my Michelin man !

• Like 1