LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
dyprgrl

Double Diapers or more...

WHat is the MOST punitive diapers anyone have ever had on? Has it produced a waddle?  I have on a ridiculous amount rite now!

3FCD48D3-D010-4828-8E4A-AC87C4140734.jpeg

• Like 1

Single

diaper2a.jpg

double; how they usually are worn

diaper3a.jpg

fastened in place

diaper4a.jpg

Under the rubber panties

legs.jpg

with the rubber panties over them

it is just about impossible to cross my legs above the knee and hard to close them. I can wear only a high-waisted, full dress, skirt or babydoll, but do not need a change for about 14 hours

i have put on at least 3 thick diapers like abena and had a waddle

When I was growing up, my mom always doubled diapered babies, with a folded "soaker panel" down the middle.  She would fold extra thickness in the front of the diaper for boys, and extra thickness in the back for girls.  To this day, I diaper myself like I watched my mom do it when I was growing up.  She told me that she always double diapered me the same way, that is why the thickness and bulkiness feels so familiar. :) 

Most ever worn at one time, 12 diaper.  My favorite way is in second photo below. 

IMG_0524.JPG

IMG_0545.JPG

Seems like a waste of diapers to me?  Can you reuse these after you take them off your tummy??

11 hours ago, deewet said:

Seems like a waste of diapers to me?  Can you reuse these after you take them off your tummy??

The diaper covering my tummy is the first diaper to get wet as it’s wrapped through the crotch, the diaper from the back layered over that, both having slits cut in them allowing wetting to soak out to the outer diaper, this diaper set up can last 24 hours before needing changed if not messed in. 

iluvmydiapers:

I used to wonder about this too. What you want to do is puncture or perforate the inner diaper(s) so that when it is saturated the outter diaper will begin to take on the liquid. It helps if the outter diaper is one size larger. For instance, I will often use an adult S with an adult M on the outside

There are 3 size large diapers making up this set up, once I got it all on my wife decided I should stay in it for an extended period and used white duct tape to secure me in to my XL diaper. 

IMG_0549.JPG

That would be interesting to experience

On 10/12/2017 at 12:25 PM, duluthdiapers said:

When I was growing up, my mom always doubled diapered babies, with a folded "soaker panel" down the middle.  She would fold extra thickness in the front of the diaper for boys, and extra thickness in the back for girls.  To this day, I diaper myself like I watched my mom do it when I was growing up.  She told me that she always double diapered me the same way, that is why the thickness and bulkiness feels so familiar. :) 

When I was diapered, there was no difference made between boys and girls Diapers were folded in such a way as to work for either. Doubled or tripled diapers were placed on top of the other and folded as a single unit. Also, many if not most diapers were homemade and not of standard measurements. Another reason it did not really matter was that wetness would tend to spread evenly with cloth diapers of the time since there were no extra layers between the legs although 3 diapers had about the same amount of material as a couple of 2x4x2 and were as thick along the sides as between the legs, and longer at the sides than prefolds, too. Boy/girl probably became an issue with prefolds

I almost always wear more than one. I love the thickness, the strain it places to appear to walk normal. I've had on as many as 9 or 10 I would reckon. I'm wearing two at the moment:) Only one wetting so far. 

Typically, I place a "booster" in all my diapers...I take standard pull up diapers and cut the middle out. Poke numerous holes in it so urine will flow through to outer diaper. This alone creates a very large bulge and just feels incredible. Especially after a few wettings. I will usually use a pull up over my regular tabbed diaper as well as this helps reduce sagging of my regular tabbed diaper. Makes me crazy talking about it:)

Actually, why this is in the sissy Room is beyond me. It could fit almost anywhere