LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper crinkle

360dude

Ah what is this diapers have fine aging characteristics like wines and liquors ?

The more they age the more the "CRINKLE" mellows out on a noisy scale.

Loudness

On 10/15/2017 at 6:07 AM, rusty pins said:

How convienient! If you should need a diaper change during your shift, not only will there be plenty of diapers at the hospital but plenty of nurses to change you as well!

Their diapers leave something to be desired.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 7:57 PM, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

Think I put this dry 247 on a little different today because it's ridiculously crinkly. Have to carry a surgical mask in the wrapper to hide some of the noise because I'm at work.

Probably a good idea since I'm sure the people who work in the hospital are well aware of the sound a crinkly adult diaper makes.

On 04/11/2017 at 2:28 PM, DLBiker said:

While I love the crinkle, I have not noticed an increase in it over the age of the diaper.

I love the crinkle too. I always wear nappies and plastic pants just noticeable.

• Like 1
On 11/5/2017 at 6:15 AM, rusty pins said:

Probably a good idea since I'm sure the people who work in the hospital are well aware of the sound a crinkly adult diaper makes.

The kind they have there are cloth style disposables. I hear nurses and doctors walk by crinkling all the time and start getting excited at the prospect of meeting a padded friend  "in the wild". Then I realize they've got some kind of sterile equipment sealed in plastic packaging and my hopes are dashed.