LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The great thing about wanting incontence today

The great thing about those seeking incontence today is there are plenty of great adult diapers on the market to support such desires unlike 30 + years ago when those of us seeking incontence had to deal with adult diapers that would barely stand up to a single wetting without needing to be changed.

I myself would need to either double up the diapers or use baby diapers as a soaker, now with the adult diapers on the market one can put on a diaper, wet it multiple times before needing to change.

• Like 1

I agree, market has changed and life got easier for those that are incontinent - Well, I gotta say even in the 90s when I was struggling with my incontinence the most, it was extremely tough compared to now, not to mention times like 70s or 80s which weren't my time fortunately, but now everything is so easy - yet, for people that are permanently incontinent like me, does it really make such a difference? I rather seek comfort in other areas in life than in diapers anyway as this issue is something, that I have to live permanently with I try not to think about it too much and focus on other things, that get me going through.