LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers, masturbation, and foreskin

DependGuy

I've done a bit of searching on various internet forums (but largely on DD) to find some guidance but have not fully satisfied my curiosity. Maybe someone on DD can share their experience to help me out. Here's some background, and then the "million dollar question".

I'm a guy, in my 30s, and I'm a diaper lover. Plastic backed disposables are at the center of my fetish. I'm happily married, and my wonderful wife supports my fetish. I'm a very lucky guy in that respect and also in the respect that, despite the very high rate of infant circumcision in the Midwest in the '80s, I was born to loving and informed parents who chose to leave my penis intact.

I would strongly suggest that you keep your junk intact. You have a special trait- you can outlast your wife! Very few women get that, so be proud of it. As for that happy finish- how's your wife in the oral department? If she is willing to work on that, you could get a quicker finish, after she get's hers of course.

• Like 2

Thanks MarkSmith and WetDad for your input. My wife and I had a long discussion about sex and our individual sexualities a few days ago and I think we made really good headway. It seems she was sort of taking it personally that I don't orgasm during sex. I basically explained that she goes beyond that level of intimacy when, after sex, she puts my prostate massager in me, diapers and lubes me, then holds me when I finish my business.

She is fine with me finishing in a diaper and was adamant that she loves how long I last during sex. She said before we met no guy was ever able to give her an orgasm during sex. So, the next morning I gave her four!