LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forced to choose

Dry 24/7 for me too. They are the thickest and absorb the most that I have found. They ride the highest on the waist. They are all white just like the Pampers I wore until I was 4 1/2 years old. 

• 2 weeks later...

If we can pick one that's been discontinued: Tena Slip Maxi (old plastic style).
When I heard these were being discontinued, I bought something like 7 cases of them. Still haven't gone through them all yet. They fit better than any other diaper I've tried (less leaks), I like the reinforced landing zone, and they start out thin but bulk up when wet.

If I had to pick something currently being produced, possibly the new Tena Slip Active-Fit (haven't tried them yet), or Molicare Slip Maxi.

• 4 weeks later...

There's nothing like the comfort of a cloth diaper fresh from the dryer (or clothes line).   I grew up wearing cloth, and I have fond memories of being pinned snugly into them.  I still have some well-worn cloth diapers that I enjoy wearing.  For everyday use, though, I rely on disposables.  Attends were my first disposable diaper in the early 1980's.  I've worn Depends, Tena, Tranquility, Molicare, Abena, and store brand adult disposables.  A store brand disposable with a Luvs or Pampers as a liner actually works as well or better than many of the premium disposables, at least for me.  

If I had to choose ONE brand of diaper, however, it would have to be Northshore Supreme.  Not the Air Supreme, although those are good diapers, but the plastic backed variety.  The Northshore Supreme is the closest thing to a genuine 12 hour diaper that I've found.  They take getting used to.  As many have said, their padding is "harder" than the padding in some diapers.  The positive side of the firmer padding is that the padding doesn't clump like the padding in many diapers does.  Odor control is really good, too.  

The nicest surprise about Northshore Supreme was how effective they are with small poop accidents.  Most of my BM's go in the toilet, but I do have a "leaky butt" problem and also occasionally end up with an unexpectedly soiled diaper.  Northshore Supreme manages the discharge from leaky butt and even many bowel movements MUCH more effectively than other diapers I've tried.  

On 23/11/2017 at 5:46 PM, stork said:

If we can pick one that's been discontinued: Tena Slip Maxi (old plastic style).
When I heard these were being discontinued, I bought something like 7 cases of them. Still haven't gone through them all yet. They fit better than any other diaper I've tried (less leaks), I like the reinforced landing zone, and they start out thin but bulk up when wet.

If I had to pick something currently being produced, possibly the new Tena Slip Active-Fit (haven't tried them yet), or Molicare Slip Maxi.

Tena have brought them back they go under the name of ' Tena slip active fit maxi (pe backed)'  bless them. I know because i have been ordering and wearing nothing else, but since they came back.

Maly.