LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forced to choose

Cloth diapers & rubberp panties
1) simple and reliable. Neiver heard of cloth diaper blowout or a whole bad batch

2.) economical. Buy once or can even be homemade at considerable savings and the cost of care is very low

3. Not fussy to put on, I do not have to fight with four tapes and landing zones, that can let go or if I get baby powder on them, they are useless

4. They feel substantive, not chintzy or inadequate

5. I do not have to worry about them being banned because they put a strain on our landfills or spread e coli or other diseases; heard the latest "boil water" alert?

6. After I wash them (before the first use), I know where they have been thereafter

7. The fact that the absorbent and wetproof parts are separate means that I can use a panty with more coverage and held up by a separate elastic, which guards against leaks better than the throw-aways with all their fancy "leak guard"'s and a good panty is more substantial and reliable than the flimsy barrier on a disposable

5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

You have to pick a brand/style of diaper today to wear for the rest of your life.

For me it would have to be Northshore Supreme (plastic backed).

I have absolutely no bladder control, so for me diapers 24/7 are vital.

My first disposable diapers back in 1981 were Attends. When Pampers Cruisers first were marketed I would cut off the flaps and use those as pads inside ladies' knit cotton briefs. The downside is the time it takes to cut off the flaps.

Thus when I was asked to test pre-production GoodNites Tru-Fit I was thrilled. Those have been my routine day diapers since May 2014. I am petite enough I am well within the size range for L/XL. I expect to always remain my size. Maybe the Tru-Fit concept will be made in larger sizes.

For bed I wear pinned gauze diapers. These days I use DyDee Service rather than wash my own diapers. These consist of a gauze 2-ply square diapers with 1-4 ordinary Gerber infant Birdseye prefolds as soakers.

That is not so easy to answer. As it comes to disposables I think I would say Abena they always worked well. But if it would be an option for me I would wear cloth and a snug fitting plastic pant 24/7. During the day I have no opportunities to change cloth diapers, very inconvenient if you are at work.

Nooooooo- you can't do this to me! :P

I'd have to go with my Molicare Slip Maxi's :D Excellent fit, great capacity, and the lovely plastic crinkle :girl_happy:The problem would be that if I wear only one style diaper constantly I tend to get chafing and rashes. There must be variety and diaper changes :roflmao:

Bettypooh