LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are you loyal?

Dry 24/7 is my go to daytime diaper and Abena M4 with cloth lined plastic pants for bed. I do like trying other diapers and have tried many but I haven't found any other better what I have. It's always fun to try new things though.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't say I'm brand loyal, but instead I'd just rather get what's more accessible to me.  In my case, this means putting baby diapers inside of Goodnites as stuffers.  The Goodnites I feel have become a tad bit more sturdy since I first started using them as well.  Even a bit more absorbent perhaps.

On 10/22/2017 at 9:06 PM, erevu said:

My loyalty is not directed at companies as much as quality,

Same here.  I've tried ABU and underjams, and going to try some Tykables once that snail gets here.

I'm pretty loyal to ABU these days. Spend most of my time in Space nappies. Not found anything else that is as comfy, absorbent and as leak proof. But I do try others and will ditch ABU in a heartbeat if I find something better.

On 10/11/2017 at 4:58 PM, TimeAgentTessa said:

I like variety, so no, I'm a disloyal scumbag. :P

That said my options are a bit limited since actual ABDL diapers are out of my price range, and plain medical diapers aren't as interesting to me, though I might get some at some point for more practical use like long trips, illnesses, etc.

Have you tried pampers underjams?  They're pretty much the best of both worlds (very cute designs and also very cost effective).  They'll only hold about 1 flood/large wetting though, but since they're pretty cheap, that's not a big deal, at least in my opinion.

9 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

Have you tried pampers underjams?  They're pretty much the best of both worlds (very cute designs and also very cost effective).  They'll only hold about 1 flood/large wetting though, but since they're pretty cheap, that's not a big deal, at least in my opinion.

Yep. I love them. My only issue is that the sides tend to break very easily. If that was fixed, they'd be perfect.