LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are you loyal?

Both myself and my SO have favorites but generally they're just favorites for a time. We both like trying new things and are always looking for anything new and always up for trying new brands and products. That said I do tend to go back to the first two diapers I tried, namely Molicare and Abena.

I have a favorite but I've wanted to branch out since I haven't used ABU since their relaunch and so I do t know how their quality is. I think I'd be scared to switch since I know the capacity of the current

I like variety, so no, I'm a disloyal scumbag. :P

That said my options are a bit limited since actual ABDL diapers are out of my price range, and plain medical diapers aren't as interesting to me, though I might get some at some point for more practical use like long trips, illnesses, etc.

• Like 1

I have worn many different adult diaper brands, there are a couple I realy like but due to the cost per diaper I no longer purchase them, my diaper of choice for the past 2 years is the North Shore Supreme as they work best for me, I like an all white diaper, and I can get by with 2 diapers a day most days. If there was to be any improvement to these I would like to see them go to a single tape per side, but I am not sure if would take away from the fit, comfort and performance of the diaper.

There is an old saying, "Variety is the spice of life". I am not AB at all and I am a DL only. I do not wear all the time and in fact, I usually wear only 2 or 3 mornings a week for a few hours when I get up, or I will wear all day discreetly under my jeans if I have to go out of town shopping or running errands. I don't live alone so mail order of premium diapers is out of the question, even though I'd love to try many of the top brands. I also work odd jobs only and that leaves me little money, not like 15 years ago when I was in better physical health and earning $50,000+ a year. I get most of my diapers at the thrift stores and Goodwill these days when they have them. Prevail, Wings, Attends and sometime McKessons. Mostly cloth backed disposables but sometimes plastic backed diapers if they have them for a decent price. Some thrift stores charge as much as a regular pharmacy for their diapers and I won't pay retail prices at thrift stores. While there are diapers I like and some that work better than others, my loyalty is more towards my wallet and what money I may have available for whatever diapers I can afford at the moment.

Im not sure if it is loyalty or practicality in our case. A number of years ago we experimented with various brands of disposables and cloth and we found what worked and since then have stuck with them. My baby wears cloth so we use Rearz and baby-pants prefolds, the excellent Dependeco velcro pants and large terry-towelling nappies for night. and they work well. We still have need for disposables from time to time and I have noticed that the range and quality of these has improved radically. I am somewhat bemused that he very best adult nappies are from ABDL manufacturers. I actually told an incontinent contact recently that they should look at ABDL suppliers because 'they have the best gear'. And they do. Most institutional nappies are dreadful and going paper-backed - which leak and smell - was a terrible 'innovation'.

I would say that we tend to be loyal generally, but are willing to change for a superior or better priced equal product.

I try to be loyal then they run out . I try something else to replace my old loyalty too and discover there is something better . It`s become a very competitive market for us that like ab/dl style

I am really new to be a Mommy so I am testing the water. Right in the beginning I just used store bought brand adult diapers on my baby girl and they were OK then I found out about AB Universe and started ordering from there. I really like the Lavender diaper for my baby girl but I am willing to still be searching.

I stick to one kind of nighttime-thickness diaper and another kind of daytime-thickness diaper, but I often buy samples to try out other alternatives. Some samples I really liked but would never be able to get into on a regular basis: ABU Kiddo - pretty cute; Rearz Safari- way too much diaper and wasn't feeling like I was getting my money's worth (but SO THICK!).

What I usually wear now: daytime-thickness: ABU Preschool; nighttime-thickness: ABU Super Dry Kids.