LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How close have you been to having your stash found by others?

Have you ever had visitors in your house and Have them come dangerously close to accidently finding where you have your diapers? I did recently. Had my landlord over for the battlefront beta and his kids were Whining because they couldn't come in. I reluctantly opened the door and they all came in like a bunch of rampaging maniacs and came so close to pulling my blanket back off the corner of my room where I was hiding my diapers. I had to stand guard and keep them under control because my friend didn't. I also had a pair of plastic pants they almost uncovered too. I was freaking out big time because I try my hardest to keep this a secret you know? So no kids allowed in here again unless I have some time to really hide my stuff. Am I the only one who's been that close to being exposed?

I never got found out, but have come somewhat close through the years. I was kinda lucky, when I got old enough to start collecting real diapers, and AB items. I had a room in the attic, away from prying eyes, for the most part. I came real close to my mom walking in on me, while I had a diaper on a few times. Dash for quick cover!!!

I always had a worry about her snooping into my closet too. Luckily, the closet being in the attic and on the eve side, went deep in back. You would have to stoop real low, to get in back, and part all the clothes hanging up in front. So, that kept things pretty much hidden.

7 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

I never got found out, but have come somewhat close through the years. I was kinda lucky, when I got old enough to start collecting real diapers, and AB items. I had a room in the attic, away from prying eyes, for the most part. I came real close to my mom walking in on me, while I had a diaper on a few times. Dash for quick cover!!!

I always had a worry about her snooping into my closet too. Luckily, the closet being in the attic and on the eve side, went deep in back. You would have to stoop real low, to get in back, and part all the clothes hanging up in front. So, that kept things pretty much hidden.

I got exposed a couple of times before going full-time. It wasn't great.

I still get occasionally outed now, but like given that all you have to do is catch me in a quiet room to know from the noise that I'm diapered, I'm not really that fussed about it.