LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper bulge ??

Babyboyd

I really am thickly diapered at all times sometimes with cloth diapers and plastic pants under my onesie and corduroy overalls which clearly shows that I am diapered. I am forced to waddle like the toddler diaper boy that I am. Often I am put in a babyish wheelchair stroller made for special needs children. My mommy carries my diaper bag which contains ample diapering supplies which are plainly visible.

I love the bulge but have to be discreet because of children. I still enjoy being heavily diapered when I travel and even wore a nice thick rearz rebel yesterday when travelling through the airport to go back to work.

The other day I did the most daring thing I've done with diapers i went out in public wearing double cloth diapers that were already half wet from wearing them overnight but i don' think anyone noticed cause i wore a long shirt that covered my diapered area

• 11 months later...

I constantly have a diaper bulge under whatever I happen to be wearing whether in my preferred outfit which consists of a turtleneck onesie and Osh Kosh corduroy overalls. This toddler like garb broadcasts loudly that I am a little boy who has to wear diapers and am under the care of a atrong yet caring mommy. In addition, I am very young looking with a height of only 5 feet and 3 inches and a weight of 100 lbs . I have a boyish bowl haircut which adds to my look as a very little boy. I like the way I look and feel when in diapers and toddler clothes. When I poop my diaper, it feels so wonderful and naughty at the same time. 

home + littlespace, onesie so moot point, sometimes boyish low ride shorts with obvious signs of diaper poking out the whole way around, size too small shirt for even further diaper obvious status.

i dont try for a bulge, anything that compresses even more than the diaper itself is a no go for a little boy. im more of a "peek" kinda guy.

out and about im very well covered up and no tell tale signs.

• 4 months later...

You have seen what kind of diapers and rubber panties I am in. Do you see any bulge?

image.png

I come from a time when, no matter how thick they were, if a little girl's diaper showed, her parents were the topic of some unpleasant discussion and sometimes, lectures. Even the non-little girl babydolls of the late 50's and early 60's completely hid very full panties that were made to look like baby panties. The G-string panty that went with babydolls did not become a thing until the very late 1960's or 70's. The idea was to teach little girls at a young age to keep their panties from showing. This was often accomplished between 4 and 7 by omitting the panties that came with the babydoll and putting thick diapers and rubber panties, which she had to wet to add to her motivation, in their place and if the girl let them show and got teased or other things, that was her fault and she had to live with it. that was part of what was called "chastity training", which was especially imortant to those of us of Frech (Canadian) extraction because we were very aware of our reputation; both as "piss-a-bed"s and trollops. That is why I call anything like a dress or babndoll that lets the panties show ordinarily, a 'sissydoll". So you will not see a diaper bulge on me

• 2 weeks later...

I used to fear the bulge but since I have to wear 24/7 and I need fairly thick diapers I’m sure I have a bulge but that’s just the way it is.

On 1/15/2018 at 1:51 AM, Pampertimmy said:

I wear dry 24/7s so it's kind of a given that there will be some diaper bulge with whatever I wear. It doesn't really matter to me any more. I'm in diapers. No real need to hide it.

Me too. I like my bulge. It yells "Look at me! I got a diaper on!" What fear can there possibly be? Put on crinkly rubber pants to complete the bulge!

Today I've had a bad case of diarrhea. So after I poop my diapers twice. How was put into very thick cloth diapers. There are four layers thick. They're also cloth diapers. When I was changed I also had diaper rash cream heavily applied. (Butt Paste)  When the diaper rash cream was applied, I was put into four thick pin on cloth nighttime diapers. Then they were followed by two pairs of plasticpanties. The plastic panties one was just a regular pair and the other was a pair of rhumba panties with pink Ruffles on the seat. I can't even put my legs together. When I pulled back up my pants they barley fit over them. When you look at me you can see the big bulge of my diapers. Plus if I bend over, the top edge of my pink rhumbas show above my waist band and belt.no hiding what I am wearing. Their is very little doubt that I am in thickcloth diapers and plastic rhumba panties. My wife just did a diaper check so far so good. Adjusted my Rumba panties so that's a pink plastic ruffle sticks out above my waistband. Since I look very cute with with them showing!

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer the diaper bulge myself.  With my PUL velcro diaper shell with *FOUR* microfiber inserts (three stacked, toward the back, one folded in front), and a Abena booster all in the pocket, it is *VERY* thick and bulgey.  

I was disappointed several days ago to have my Amazon review of my Rearz Lil' Monsters onesie rejected due to decency reasons since I attached the photo below to the review.  I suspect it was rejected due to the diaper bulge that was misinterpreted as being another type of bulge.  I reposted the rejected review without the photo and it was accepted.

89348915_Onesiewithpacifier(cropped).jpg.4208dc2c86cfe8a38b80fe6f0be90cb7.jpg

Honestly, it depends. Typically when it comes to sweats and PJs, I actually like them loose and baggy just because they’re comfortable, not to mention loose and saggy diapers put me into little space right away. I tend to lean towards snugger and tighter clothes when I’m feeling little though. Nothing says little like a big diaper bulge. ?

• Like 1

It is so much fun to be wearing bulging bulky diapers with a plainly visible locking diaper cover.

No amount of clothing can cover up being a poster boy for Pillsbury's dough boy.

Ambling about or more correctly waddling about with legs splayed apart is a joy.

Now about that locking - what one does with the key to release is an episode in fun itself.

Having to go out in public to fetch the key can be a lark and of course the urgency of getting

released can't be overlooked - what's a locked up diaper wearing baby going to do ?

Having the key in a time release device makes for a degree of unintended wetting.

Make sure the time release is well beyond the holding pattern of the individual for best results !

In this day and age of devices that sense moisture - imagine have one in the diapered bottom

signaling a diaper change is required - no make that necessary and the alarm continually going

off until the change is made. What is that inferno noise ? Oh that's someone who needs to have

his diapers changed but wait for it - the key to release is timed and will have to wait for it - maybe

the batteries will give out before the change ?

Does wearing bulky bulging diapers make me look FAT ?