LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper bulge ??

Babyboyd

When wearing pjs or ab clothes do u like them loose of tight in the diaper area ? I like them right to get the big diaper baby look , do you ?

• Like 1

So I have to agree with Duluth diapers. When I was growing up as a child I was in double cloth diapers and even sometimes a triple. It was always a Telltale sign that I was not potty trained in diapers. No one had to ask you could see by the Bulge that I wet and pooped in my pants. I never really trained and remained in diapers all my life.

• Like 2

At home my baby girl wears more baby girly clothes and it shows of the bulge of her diaper more significantly. When we are out I tone down the clothing a bit although she still wears girly t-shirts and hoodies and leggings which do so the bulge of the diaper underneath quite well. Most of time id she is in regular jeans when we are out the diaper bulge is not as noticeable unless she fills it.

On 10/10/2017 at 1:52 PM, duluthdiapers said:

There is just something so "babyish" about a thick diaper bulge. :D

When I was growing up in the early 1960s, every baby you saw had a HUGE diaper bulge in his or her pants; there was NO hiding it.

That is why rubber panties were made so very full when I was little

I luv the battle of the bulge. I like to have that big, thick, bulging diaper show. I always want there to be no question, what's under my pants. I do this for at home, that is. If I wear anything out, I try and truss up any bulge.

• Like 1

Tight, they keep your diaper in place (for me my tabs never stay in place and the waistband gets too loose), reduces chance of leaks, and makes me feel so baby when I'm wearing tight baby pants and have a huge bulge from my diapey.

• 3 weeks later...

I dont care if anyone sees my bulge i figure they'll just think i have a medical condition if they see it. I wore a dry 24/7 the other day at a 9 hour shift at work and the bulge was so big i couldn't pull my jeans up past my waist and i felt so babyish but protected at the same time cause i almost had some very embarrassng moments with cheaper diapers where i had to go to the restroom and shove a bunch of tp in my diaper lol

• 2 weeks later...

I do have some diaper bulge due to OAB and having to wear thicker diapers through the day. Though I do try to cover up so it's not too obvious.

At home I really don't care as my wife knows and appreciates that I'm responsible and wears a diaper, so it is quite obvious I'm wearing a diaper both by the bulge and that she already knows.

I no longer worry about the bulge, Im in a diaper for a medical issue and I have accepted that fact and I would rather be in a thixker diaper that I can trust then be in a thinner diaper that may not work as well

I wet the bed until I was almost 6 and this was back in the early 1960's.  I remember Christmas morning when I was about 4 years old and we have movies of that morning.  I had my green footed pajamas on and I looked like I had a bowling ball in my pajama bottoms!  It being Christmas day, I think my mom probably used a extra diaper the night before knowing it would probably be a while before I got changed out of my diaper and dressed the next day.  I don't remember if she told me to just use my diaper when I had to pee or not.  I might have thought a little about it back then since we had neighbors and all the relatives over Christmas morning, but now when I look back at those old movies, I get embarassed knowing that everyone could obviously tell I was wearing thick cloth diapers and plastic pants.

These days I wear diapers a couple mornings a week at home very early for about 3 hours and they are discreet under my jeans.  No premium diaper but mostly the store brands.  I don't wear out in my own town just to minimize running into anyone I know, but the few times a year when I go out of town shopping or running errands, I will wear diapers and often plastic pants over them.  Since they are store type thinner brands, I have sometimes double diapered to make it easier to change in a restroom stall (pull down the outer disposable, remove the wet inner diaper and then just pull the remaining diaper back up like underpants, quick and easy).  In winter my coat helps hide diaper bulk, but in summer I have to be a little more careful if I wear shorts.  Like some have said, if someone notices the bulk and thinks I'm wearing diapers, they probably assume I need them medically and I really don't care if a stranger in an out of town store who I'll probably never see again knows I'm wearing diapers. I just don't want anyone I know to ever find out.

• 2 weeks later...

I do my best to not resemble the Michelin Man - but sometimes diapers happen.

So round - so firm - so fully packed means I need to tone it down  -but- what's

an 800 pound gorilla going to do - hairy apes at the zoo do not wear diapers !

Oh oh here comes those men in the white coats gotta scooter back into the

containment area - sorry if I was making a scene - I guess wearing those blue

stripe diapers with yellow telltale pin detailing was not such a great idea sorta

like a white tail deer flashing his tail to the hunter - 'shoot me' --- No not in the

diapered butt end you idiot !

• 4 weeks later...

On Christmas Eve morning I was put in triple cloth diapers and lock on plastic panties that had a denim cover on it. I was also wearing a Longline bra with a tight white poly-cotton top. It was designed to make sure that you could see my diapers and what I was wearing on under the top. My wife dressing me this way cuz she said she didn't have time to change me during the day. The reason she put me in lock on so I couldn't change myself either. There is plenty of room for my very thick cloth diapers to fit under the my denim lock on panties. But soon as you looked at me you knew I was in thick diapers by the Bulge. The diapers gave me a very puffy looking bottom. As the day progressed I wet and messed in my diapers. This made the Bulge in the seat of my diapers and denim lock on panties show even more. You could tell they were locked on cuz you could see the lock in the chain in the back of the waistband. Everyone that saw me knew I was in diapers and had a load in my pants. As the day went on there was more than one load in my pants. They were nice  full and puffy. But by looking the Bulge gave everything away no hiding the fact I was in very thick diapers and had poop my pants. I stayed that way all day till bedtime. It was a great day.

On 10/15/2017 at 7:36 AM, BabyLexisMommy said:

At home my baby girl wears more baby girly clothes and it shows of the bulge of her diaper more significantly. When we are out I tone down the clothing a bit although she still wears girly t-shirts and hoodies and leggings which do so the bulge of the diaper underneath quite well. Most of time id she is in regular jeans when we are out the diaper bulge is not as noticeable unless she fills it.

I can relate and wear girly clothes and a thick diaper at home. Sometimes I wear a waddler onsie. Out of the house I wear thinner diapers, fixing pants, cute plastic pants and a tight onsie under my girly/ladies clothing.

I like the thick diaper bulge, but just thick enough to make me waddle when I walk.  I enjoy the bulge in the crotch "teasing" or tickling my inner thighs when I waddle, especially when the diaper is wet.

• Like 1