LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Do you really want to risk it, baby? What if they see you without a diaper on? Besides, you are going to be using your diaper for going pee and poopy. What would happen if you forgot you weren't wearing a diaper and needed to go pee and wet your pants. That would be embarrassing, wouldn't it?" Stephanie asked.

"Well babies have a mommy and you will too. I guess you could call me mommy and call Gina auntie, but you have to listen to both of us equally. I'm not more in charge of you than Gina, and Gina is not more in charge of you than I am." Stephanie explained.

"What do you mean you still use the potty? You had wet pants this morning. That doesn't sound like someone who still uses the potty. I am your mommy and will be keeping you in diapers." Stephanie said.

"Yes, you're right, but it would be a little hard to tell which of us you were talking to if you called us both mommy. That's why you will call Gina auntie." Stephanie said.

"Because no one would believe you're a baby. We want everyone to believe you are a baby. How many babies do you know that can use the potty?" Stephanie asked.

"Mama? Yeah I think I like that. I'll be your mama." Gina said with a smile.

"Duly noted. You are not going to be a happy baby." Stephanie said.

"I already said that we were starting right away, baby. Maybe we should go shopping for some things like disposable diapers, bottles and bibs." Stephanie said.

Stephanie pulled the blanket, including Mya's towel diaper. She got the shorts and slipped them on her.

"How is your foot? Feeling better?"

Stephanie smiled.

Stephanie picked Mya up carefully and patted her bottom. Gina got both of their purses and they walked out to Stephanie's car. Gina opened the back door.Stephanie sat Mya down and buckled her seat belt.

"Looks like we need to get baby Mya a car seat." Gina said.

"As a heart attack. I take my baby's safety very seriously." Gina said.

Gina opened her purse and handed Mya the sippy cup.

Gina and Stephanie got in the front seat and buckled themselves in. Stephanie drove to the store,

"We'll have to see what they have. I want a cute one for our baby." Gina said.

Stephanie parked the car at the store. She came around and for Mya out. She felt her bottom.

"Still dry."Stephanie said, kissing Mya's cheek.

Stephanie carried Mya up to the front of the store with Gina following close behind. Stephanie put Mya in the seat of a shopping cart and strapped her in.

"I guess we'll make the diaper aisle our first stop." Gina said.

Stephanie pushed the cart with Mya in it back to the baby section. They stopped in front of the disposable diapers. Gina and Stephanie looked inner the different kinds.

"Baby girl, do you have a preference which diaper you wear?" Stephanie asked.

Gina raised her eyebrow and shook her head as Mya pointed to the pull ups.

"Since our baby is going to be a pampered princess, we should get her Pampers Supreme diapers." Stephanie said.

Stephanie put a case of the Pampers in the cart and then opened it. She took a diaper out then held her hands out to Mya.

"Let's go make baby's bottom more comfortable." Stephanie cooed.

"We gave you a chance to choose your own diaper. These are the ones we chose." Stephanie said.

"We'll probably get you another sippy cup to drink out of when we are out, but we'll also get you bottles to drink out of too." Stephanie said.

Stephanie picked Mya up and carried her to the bathroom. She lingered the changing table and wiped out off before laying Mya down on it and fastening the strap across her. Stephanie tugged of Mya's shorts, uncovering her towel diaper. She felt the towel and shook her head.

"You won't make a convincing baby keeping you diaper dry." Stephanie said.

"That's because they were pull-ups, not diapers. You wear diapers because your not ready for pull-ups yet." Stephanie said.

"Mya, babies drink out of bottles. Toddlers and big girls drink out of sippy cups." Gina said.

Stephanie impounded and pulled the towel from under Mya. She slipped the diaper under her and lowered her legs.

"Does that feel better, baby?" Stephanie asked.