LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Just to be safe, how about a Jelly sandwich using grape jelly?" Gina did.

"While she's making your sandwich, how about we deal with your wet pants? I have an idea, but I don't think your going to like out, sweetie." Stephanie said.

"You're welcome, sweetie. Now that I have you cleaned up, here's my idea. I'll rinse out your wet shorts and panties and take them to the laundry and get them dried. The problem is, you probably want your privates covered now, don't you?" Stephanie asked.

Stephanie smiled as Mya giggled. It was all she could do to keep from tickling her bare tummy.

"Just a minute, it will be easier to show you." Stephanie said.

Stephanie went over to a box and dig through it. She pulled out a pink dish towel and went to the dresser. She came back to the bed and laid the towel, a pair of panties and several safety pins.on the bed.

"You could wear these panties which I know are too big on you. I could use safety pins to make them tighter. In order to put the panties on you, I would have to slip the panties over your foot that hurts. However the other idea I have is that I can slip this towel under you and pin it on you like pants. You would only have to wear the towel until your clothes dry. You can cover up with a blanket if you want. Which do want to wear?" Stephanie asked.

"Good choice, Mya. Like I said, you only have to wear the towel until your clothes are dry. Only Gina, Mya and Stephanie will ever know, and our lips are sealed." Stephanie said.

She took the towel and put her hand under Mya. She gently lifted her up and slid the towel through her legs and under Mya's bottom. Stephanie got a small container of baby powder and sprinkled some between Mya's legs.

"This powder will make you feel less itchy and it smells really nice, doesn't it? I sometimes use it on myself to smell better. It's not just for babies."

Stephanie set the baby powder down and pulled the towel up. She used two safety pins and pinned the towel on Mya. She pulled the blanket up over Mya's lap.

"There we go. How does that feel?" Stephanie asked.

"I'll go rinse out your clothes and dry them. I'll be back soon." Stephanie said.

Gina came over to Mya with a plate that had the sandwich on it and milk in a sippy cup and gave them to Mya.

"Here you go, honey let me know if you are still hungry when you're done." Gina said.

"No, I don't. Give it to me and I'll try to fix it." Gina said.

Gina took the sippy cup and started working on it. Stephanie arrived back in the room. She had the shorts and panties and laid them on the bed.

"I'll get you dressed in a minute sweetie. Right now I need to tell you and Gina something I heard at the laundry." Stephanie said.

Gina came over and handed Mya the sippy cup.

"I made the holes bigger, honey. You should be able to drink out of the sippy cup now." Gina said.

Gina sat down and looked at Stephanie.

"I heard a group of girls talking and they were saying the RA of this form is looking for an underclassmen that crashed the party last night. They have her on camera and they said she wet the bed this mornng and the girl who's bed she wet it's upset." Stephanie said.

"They said the girl is in a lot of trouble when they find here and she might be kicked out of the dorms altogether." Stephanie said.

Gina looked at Mya.

"Ok my." Gina said.

Stephanie saw that Mya wasn't listening. She reached over and tickled her feet.

"Listen up, sweetie. This concerns you. Apparently they are looking for you because you crashed the party, then you wet the bed this morning. If they find you they plan on kicking you out of the dorms. China and are going to think about what to do." Stephanie said.

"That's what Gina and I are going to talk about. You need to listen." Stephanie said.

Stephanie looked at Gina.

"I was thinking maybe we could bring nuts with us to the house. We have that spare bedroom." Stephanie did.

"Yes, but as you know that room had a crib in it. She would have to become our baby and I doubt Mya would go for that." Gina replied

Stephanie and Gina born smiled at Mya.

"Really? To pull this off, you'll have to look and act like a real baby, or actually an early stage toddler. You'll be able to walk, but you will need our help sometimes. You still like to crawl as well."Gina said.

"You'll have to wear baby clothes. We'll get you clothes like the shorts we got today. You'll also be wearing baby dresses, rompers, and other baby clothes. But most importantly, you are going to wear diapers full time. If some one saw you in panties, they would think something is up, right?" Stephanie said.

"Go ahead and fight us, honey.or should I say baby? Toddlers throw tantrums. It will make it more convincing." Gina said.

"If you still want to do this, it starts right now. We'll let that towel be your diaper for now, but we'll go to the store and get you the real thing. We'll get you disposable diapers, since very few babies wear cloth ones." Stephanie said.

"After we have have dinner tonight, we'll take you to your dorm room and get your things." Stephanie added.