LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright, that sounds good." Gina said.

The pizza arrived and Gina took Mya to the table and put her in a highchair and ttied a bib around her neck. Stephanie and Dinah sat down. Gina took two jars out and opened them.

"Who's my hungry baby?" Gina cooed.

Gina picked up a baby spoon a and scooped up some of the baby food.

Mya was happy to see the pizza thinking she would get some. When she was in her highchair she smiled. Mya looked at the baby food confused. 

“ mama pizza that’s icky “ mya said pointing to the pizza. 

Sarah got grace settle and started to feed her some pizza pieces. 

Stephanie shook her head. She got up and went to the kitchen and got a bottle of formula. She brought it back and put it on the tray of the high chair.

"Since you don't want to eat your baby food. You can sit here and drink your bottle while we eat our dinner, and then you are going to bed." Stephanie said.

Grace sat in her high chair looking at Mya.

Mya started to cry she wanted to have pizza like everyone else not a bottle or to go to bed. 

“ no mommy I’m not tired noooo” she cried. She kicked her feet in the highchair throbbing a bad tantrum. 

Sarah watched to see what would happen. 

Stephanie picked up Mya and the bottle. She carried her to the bedroom.  Stephanie sat down and took off Mya's diaper and laid her across her lap. She gave Mya several spanks then put her diaper on her.

"Since you want to throw a tantrum and not be a good girl, you are going to bed without dinner. Maybe tomorrow you will let us feed you baby food. I'll leave this bottle in case you get thirsty." Stephanie said.

"No pizza and no baby food tonight. Tomorrow morning you can have baby cereal." Gina said as she finished diapering Mya.

Stephanie got the bottle.

"You can drink this if you are hungry, baby." Stephanie said.

Mya started to cry again. “ why please I don’t want just formula i want food” mya cries. 

She looked at Stephanie and took the bottle and turned her back so she couldn’t look at either of parents since they were being so mean to her. 

Stephanie sighed and picked Mya up and put her back in the crib with her bottle.

"We told you earlier, since you wouldn't eat you're baby food, you wouldn't get anything until morning. It's not morning yet." Now drink your bottle and go to sleep." Stephanie said.

Sarah took the girls home so it was only Stephanie Gina and Dinah. 

In the morning mya was still upset. So she didn’t call for Gina or Stephanie. She just stayed in her crib sucking her pacifier cuddling bubbles.  Mya still loved them just upset which she would probably get over as soon as the offer cuddles to her in the morning which she loved. 

( I’ll play Dinah so there could be more interaction with her) 

Stephanie and Gina woke up at Abbott the same time. They got up and came over to the crib. Gina checked Mya's diaper.

"Good morning, baby? Did you sleep wall?" Gina said.

Gina pickas Mya and moved her over to the bed. She tickled Mya and started changing her.

(Okay)

Dinah had woken up early and made a big breakfast for everyone. 

Mya giggles. “ yes I did mama  “ mya said happy to her mommy we’re happy. 

Dinah had woken up early and made a big breakfast for everyone. 

Mya giggles. “ yes I did mama  “ mya said happy to her mommy we’re happy.