LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mya's College Adoption

robehouse

"Go ahead and play with Grace, baby. It looks like she had lots of nice toys. Mama and I will bring our things in and get settled, then we'll talk with nanny and your aunty for a bit." Stephanie said.

Stephanie patted Mya's bottom before taking her over to where Grace was.

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mya smiled at grace. “ my name is mya. I’m your big cousin so you have to listen to me “ mya said thinking that this girl was an easy target to be in charge of. 

What mya didn’t was Chloe was watching them play and listening. 

"Alright, that's enough baby." Gina said.

Gina came over and took Mya's hand. She led her back to the bedroom and turned a chair to face the corner. Gina made Mya sit in the chair.

"Sit here until tell you you can get up. Think about how you were being naughty. I'll be back shortly." Gina ordered.

Mya was so bored sitting in the room that she found some lipstick and started to do her lipstick. When her mama can in she smiled. 

“ yes and don’t I look pretty mama “ she said smiling with lipstick all over her face and hands. 

Mya didn’t want to apologize to grace but it looked like she had no choice but to do that. Plus she didn’t want a spa king for not doing it. 

“ yes I will say sorry. But then can I have cuddle time with mama “ mya asked always liking that after she got in trouble. 

"Yes baby. Let's go show everyone how beautiful the baby is." Gina cooed.

Gina took Mya's hand and led her out to the living room and over to Grace. Grace looked up at Mya.

"Grace, Mya has something she wants to say to you." Gina said.

"Yes, it appears she does." Gina agreed.

Grace giggled and reached out to find Mya a hug. Gina picked up Grace and held her up to Mya.

Grace hugged Mya and Gina set her down. She took Mya over to the couch and sat down. Gina pulled Mya onto her lap and cuddled with her.

"Maybe tomorrow, baby. Let's just relax today." Gina said.

Stephanie came out to the living room with her mother.

"I just ordered a couple of pizzas for dinner. They should be here shortly." Dinah said.

“ okay but I want go tomorrow to get a new toy “ mya said. She cuddle into Gina more watching the tv. 

“ yea pizza “ mya said happily. 

Sarah walked in the room holding grace. She sat on the chair watching tv. 

“ does mya eat baby food or real food” she asked. I