LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you deal with clothes?

Warning: I'm somewhat frank about diaper usage in this post.

Over the last two to three years, I've transitioned smoothly into being diapered 24/7, mostly because of my AB/DL, but pushed along by some mild continence issues that I already had. I'm now quite happily diapered full-time but my continence has significantly worsened in all respects to the point that being undiapered is never feasible.

I have never been able to solve the problem of finding clothes. I'm a tall, broad person and a heavy wetter who has messing accidents, so I'm in pretty much the thickest diapers available. This is a big problem when it comes to clothes, and pants specifically. Jeans and trousers have a hard seam through the crotch that presses into the diaper in some or all positions and I have trouble with squish leaks as a result. This is true in all sizes close to mine. If I go up enough sizes for the crotch to drop far enough to make it less of a problem, the legs are hilariously overlong, and a lot of the time raising the hems looks stupid or noticeable.

In addition, blue jeans especially wrap fairly tightly around my butt, so if I have messing accidents, it gets squished outward fast which is very uncomfortable and unsafe, and there's often a visible lump in the seat of my pants. Obviously I don't like that very much.

I have a couple of pairs of Tykables jeans and shorts, which are absolutely lovely in terms of fit because of the waddle gusset and elastic waist. However, the inseam snaps make them difficult as daily wear - they're somewhat visible and I've had them come open in public. My ideal pants would be Tykables jeans and shorts with no inseam snaps, but I have no idea where I'd find them.

How have you adapted your wardrobe to diapers? Is there any product or outlet in particular that you'd recommend?

For a quick fix with the Tykable Jeans, you could add some safety pins to reinforce the seems that come open.

I also agree with Rusty Pins, try contacting Tykable, to discuss a custom fit.

I never had to make much change to my wardrobe. I wear loose clothing anyway and long shirts and I wear a bathing one piece suit under my clothes if they can't keep my diaper concealed. I have had to get rid of a few things when I decided I will be 24/7 and it wasn't going away and I don't care for the bulge because no one pays attention and the ones who do are looking for it but they are either ABDL themselves or incontinent. But no one is going to approach you and ask if you are wearing.

I don't wear diapers while out in public, but I do wear cloth diapers and waterproof pants around the house. Since I use a Zorb soaker panel, my diapers are not overly thick and are undetectable under my jeans. I'm alone in my house during the day but prior to walking over to my house, I am at Mom's house for a brief time in the morning and she has never detected a diaper under my outer clothes. I have even talked to neighbors while wearing.

46 minutes ago, BabyJune said:

I don't wear diapers while out in public, but I do wear cloth diapers and waterproof pants ... I'm alone in my house during the day but prior to walking over to my house, .

Same here but my duapers and panties are quite thick and substantive. This is the average

legs.jpg

I do not have soakers because they keep the harsh wetness up agains delicate tissue between the legs longer than is wise so my diapers are thick all the way around soI am in dresses, skirts and babydolls like any early 1950's little girl