LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper blow outs.....How?

pppants

Do the Northshore Supreme have a thermal wetness indicator? We had a similar issue with a batch of the seemingly always changing Unique Wellness. It appeared that the application of the wetness indicator had compromised the integrity of the plastic as it split right where the wetness indicator was.

I've been wearing North Shore Supreme diapers for the past 2 years and never had a diaper split open while sleeping or awake. I am a very active person and the only problem I have ver had is a tape coming loose.

Two words: "rubber panties"

Any company that says you do not need them is to be avoided. They are either woefully incompetent or lying through their teeth. One of the first things you study in Probability and Statistics is The Binomial Distribution, which tells you how to predict the probability of failure of a product and from that, the percentage of any batch of that product that can be reasonably expected to fail

Diaper blonwout is well known and in the world of baby diapers is calle "poo-mergency". A failure rate is a given in any composite item, and the more composite the higher that rate and it is calcualable

We would be better off if disposables did not have the waterproof coverings and the companies said up front that they were droppoing them so that people would not be self-deceived into thinking that they did not need any protection. The original desposable items for both infant and incon included a panty with disposable pad or liner, such as Dryper or Salk Sani-Pant. It would also probably make them less comples and less expensive. In addition, you ould double up on them more practically