LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

the 'joy of bedwetting'?

rosalie.bent

Hey, that's great! I'll definitely try to read this book. As I'm fully incontinent and I always despised bedwetting and urinating in a diaper - I have really hated it I have also learnt that it's not that bad. Actually as the time flies, I started to like those issues and I actually found the joy in bedwetting and having a wet feeling in your diaper as as something really great. It took me some time to realize that it's actually enjoyable of course, but now that I did I gotta say, that I really love it. I'll try to read this book and learn something more about positive impact of bedwetting on our mental health and why is this really this pleasurable as I never thought about it really or found a good answer.

8 hours ago, John73 said:

Hey, that's great! I'll definitely try to read this book. As I'm fully incontinent and I always despised bedwetting and urinating in a diaper - I have really hated it I have also learnt that it's not that bad. Actually as the time flies, I started to like those issues and I actually found the joy in bedwetting and having a wet feeling in your diaper as as something really great. It took me some time to realize that it's actually enjoyable of course, but now that I did I gotta say, that I really love it. I'll try to read this book and learn something more about positive impact of bedwetting on our mental health and why is this really this pleasurable as I never thought about it really or found a good answer.

I hope you enjoy it!

• 2 weeks later...

When my wetting came on due to being a diabetic.I had a lot of trouble with the stigma of diapers.My wife is a lot younger so the diaper thing came without any option on my part she is very demanding and there is no giving in on her part.

• 3 weeks later...

I  bought the book recently, but didn't read much of it yet, to be honest. Adult Babies: Psychology and Practices was a lot better for me :-)

On 11/16/2017 at 8:59 AM, Firzen said:

I  bought the book recently, but didn't read much of it yet, to be honest. Adult Babies: Psychology and Practices was a lot better for me :-)

Im glad you liked that book. We are about to embark on a significant overhaul of our diaper-attraction model by including a 'non-sexual, non-regressive preference for diapers' into it.  

11 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

Im glad you liked that book. We are about to embark on a significant overhaul of our diaper-attraction model by including a 'non-sexual, non-regressive preference for diapers' into it.  

I’m glad to hear that.  I was beginning to think that I was the only DL who fell into that new category. 

I'll be very interested in what your research finds concerning the  'non-sexual, non-regressive preference for diapers'; of particular interest would be the age distribution.  Intuitively, I'd suspect that individuals my age would be a minority because disposable diapers did not exist when I was young.  Cloth diapers put such an extra load on the parents, that most parents attempted to get their kids out of them as soon as possible.  In addition, cloth diapers are sufficiently difficult to conceal that peer pressure would likely force older kids and teenagers not to wear them.  My situation was probably unique and my parents possibly too permissive.

With today's disposable diapers, older kids and teenagers could continue wearing them as long as they wanted to with minimal extra workload on the parents.  The expense might be a consideration, though.  In addition, modern disposable diapers are so easily concealed that peer pressure would not be a significant consideration.

Given those observations, I would expect the number of individuals falling into category 4 to be increasing and correlated to the invention of disposable diapers.  It will be interesting to see if the data bears that out.

On 18/11/2017 at 9:45 AM, Craisler said:

I’m glad to hear that.  I was beginning to think that I was the only DL who fell into that new category. 

I fall in to that category too. My love of nappies and wetting isn't sexual. I just enjoy being incontinent.