LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You're still young like I am :P sometimes you can go through life having problems... Maybe you need to go through certain problems to make you a better person. Humans are so odd something as arbitrary as height should not be an issue. I think you will meet the right person (like I will eventually) I have had many bad relationships some that would have been better off never happening. I will say this though life seems to have a weird thing if gifting you with a situation or person when you least expect it. For now I would just work on yourself and try to better yourself as a person and do what you need to do for your "life movie"...

If you ever need to talk PM me or send a message I have been dealing with depression and relationship issues for a long time. Things are always darkest before the dawn or so they say. It is just up to the individual to persevere. Besides that people you know who have gotten married might not be as happy as you think they are. Every person has their own set of problems and life obstacles to overcome. I have learned to enjoy being single for the freedom it gives but I totally understand your situation and was in a similar place for a long time.

Um ... well ... yeah.

I have to say this ... anyone who thinks that physical height matters so much that they're going to blow you away because of it without even giving you a chance is so excruciatingly shallow that you really deserve better than them anyway.

Unfortunately, most of the people in the world ARE excruciatingly shallow.

Hang on in there, though, and believe in yourself. Be the fun guy you know you are (no ... I'm NOT going to make any mushroom jokes at this point) and concentrate on being the person that people want to spend time with rather than the person that people want to get romantic with. Because, you know, romance often grows out of that desire to be with you.

Oh ... and if you don't mind a little self-deprecating humour, you could always buy a step ladder, and when you want to ask someone out you go to great pains to fetch the step ladder first, set it up, then climb a couple of rungs. Then you smile a little self-deprecating smile, say "I felt I had to do that because the last couple of