LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changes Come With Two More (open)

Shy-Diapers

(Everything is cut off from before, but as I understood it, they were making a cake for her.  I don't remember you ever saying they were getting an ice cream cake for her until this moment, and it seems to me you are making him into a bad father for forgetting stuff like this.  When my daughter was around ten, I promised her an ice cream party with her friends, and I remembered it and took her getting them a very large ice cream to share.  I'm sorry, but it feels like you are putting words and ideas into my character's head that I had no chance to even remember because they were never discussed.)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I never said he was going to before, but I also didn't say anything about him making it before either. She feels neglected because of what happened in the car and now she thinks he's forgetting something. She's three, she's not gonna always see things completely accurately. Parents can forget things without being bad parents. You had no problem before with me dictating what he'd promised her. It's understandable if he forgets something, the day hasn't gone smoothly for anyone. If you feel so strongly about it and are so against it then I'll change it, but you can't just suddenly decide that I have to run things past you when before you had no problem with me saying that party details were previously discussed by the characters before the RP started.)

(I'm sorry.  It just felt like everytime I was turning around, it was like my character was being made out as though he didn't pay attention, to me, and I don't like that.  I understand forgetting one or two things, but this seemed like a lot that he should have known.  First, he was supposed to know that he promised to take her shopping, but it felt like it was forgotten.  Then he was supposed to remember that he was supposed to get her a dress that he forgot.  Then he was supposed to get her an ice cream cake that he forgot.  It just seemed like so much, that I felt like a bad father....  Yes, I have forgotten one or two things before, but so many things about something that she was obviously pestering her parents about since she knew it was going to happen, feels like to me that the dad isn't listening to her at all.  I'll go along with it for now, but I would like to not have so many details missed by daddy without knowing it should happen.)

Mike smiled and picked up his little girl.

"The next stop, we can't really do until next weekend, or the ice cream will melt," he told her to put her at ease thinking she might think that they were not going to get that.  "I know you are looking forward to an ice cream cake, aren't you sweetie?"

Vanessa walked over and took Brianna's hand as they walked to the front of the store and the mother started to put the things they were getting on the conveyor belt.

(Just because she's whiny doesn't mean he's forgotten something. She's three and is used to being the baby. Besides it's normal for him to forget things more often now, because he has more to think about.)

Lizzy smiled and hugged her father. "Potty!" She announced as soon as she felt the urge to pee. The juice from early was getting to her now, and she wanted to go immediately to prevent having another accident. "Daddy I gosa go!"

Amy put everything on the belt and in the cart. When everything was done she took the girls to the front and had them sit on a bench with her while they waited for Jim and Lizzy.

Jim sighed.

"Okay, let's see if we can get to the bathroom, sweetie."

He took her hand and started to head for the wash rooms.  He left the cart outside the bathroom because of the rule about bringing stuff in with you.  

He rushed her into the bathroom, and started to undo her pants as he carried her into the bathroom so she could get on the potty as soon as he got her into a cubical.  By the time he was going into a cubical with her, he was pulling down her underwear and then he sat her on the potty.

He smiled at her for a minute.

"Do you want me to give you some privacy?" he asked Lizzy.

Vanessa obediently sat down as did Brianna as they waited for Jim and Lizzy.

Lizzy smiled and did her best to hold it while Jim took her to the bathroom. She went to the bathroom while Jim stood there. She shrugged, she was used to having her father or mother take her to the bathroom and watch her.

“All done Daddy!” She said when she was done, regardless of wether or he left the stall or stayed. 

Jim smiled and pulled her over to him and hugged her as he helped her get her clothes back on.

"Good girl," he said to her.

He then picked her up and carried her to go wash her hands, and then they went out to get their stuff and walked to the front to pay for it.

When he got near the front, he saw the others waiting for him.

He smiled over and waved at them to see if they could see him getting in line.

Amy sighed. It was getting difficult because Casey was getting really upset. She needed to move around, but Amy wanted to keep her in the cart to make thing easier, and that made Casey start to whine and cry, pulling at the harness in the seat. 

Lizzy smiled at the praise. She helped her father load things onto the conveyer belt and even carry one of the bags. 

When Jim and Lizzy were done Amy sighed and brought the girls to the car. “Vanessa and Brianna you two get in first.” She said once she had the car seats arranged for everyone. 

"Can I sit by Casey this time?" Vanessa asked her aunt.  Please?"

Brianna got in without a word, trying to cooperate because she knew her mother was already getting close to her wits end with everything that happened in the store and on the way there.  She shook her head at Casey thinking that that girl was going to be a lot of trouble.  She wondered why they had to get stuck with someone with such problems.

Jim started to load the stuff they got in the back and out of sight of Lizzy, or so he hoped.

Amy sighed. She really didn’t like Lizzy being in the back row because she felt that was a little far away. And she didn’t want Casey back there because it would be hard to keep an eye on her. 

She looked to Jim for help. “Honey what do you think? I don’t like Lizzy being all the way in the back but I don’t really think it’s best for Casey to back there either because it’s hard for us to keep as close of an eye on her.”

Casey was getting more upset, she was tired of being confined to the uncomfortable and hard seat. She needed to either walk around or be in a car seat or sit somewhere comfort at least. 

"Just put the girls where you think is best," Jim told Amy.  "Vanessa, it's only for the short ride home, and then you can be as close to your sister as you two want to be.  Your Aunt Amy is thinking more of your safety than your comfort, and when it comes to safety, that is much more important.  Lizzy is a little young, still, and your aunt worries about her, and your sister is also kind of fragile.  Understand?"

Vanessa sighed.

"Okay."

Brianna smiled.

"It's okay.  You can sit right behind your sister, so you can probably talk to her if one of you need it."

Vanessa nodded.  "Okay."

“Thank you for cooperating.” Amy said with a sigh of relief. She got Casey in the car and then Lizzy. She was relieved that Casey was starting to calm down now that she was in a better position and had more support. 

“Mommy Daddy I’m hungry!” Lizzy piped up from the back seat. It had been a few hours since they were at home and now she was really hungry, especially since she hadn’t eaten much after her nap. 

Jim sighed.

"I was thinking about stopping at a restaurant on the way home anyway for lunch.  What do you think, Amy?"

Vanessa clapped and squealed.  "Really?"

Brianna rolled her eyes at both the little kids.  It wasn't really that long, but she was a little bit hungry.

Amy bit her lip. She was a little nervous about how Casey would react to a restaurant. She didn’t want to let the other three kids down though. She sighed and smiled. 

“Okay. What did you have in mind?”

”Daddy Daddy can we get McDonald’s?” Lizzy asked hopefully. The family tried not to eat too much fast food, but weren’t completely against it. They hadn’t had it in at least a month or two. 

He looked over at Amy.

"Well, I don't know....  Fast food does seem like a good idea for now, doesn't it?  It means less waiting, and without really being able to understand Casey very well, and not knowing how she might react in a nice sit down restaurant, I think fast food might be a good answer this time."

He raised an eye at Amy wondering what Amy was thinking.

Vanessa really didn't care what they ate.  She just wanted to eat, and she wanted to be near her sister because she was constantly worried about her.

Brianna also kind of wanted McDonalds, but she didn't want to add to her mother's frustration with LIzzy already bugging them about it and about Casey being so unpredictable, and then there was Vanessa who she really had no read on at all.  So far, it seemed Vanessa's only care was what her sister was feeling or did.

“Ok that seems fine.” Amy said. “Ok Lizzy, but we’re gling through the drive through, we’re not going inside to play.” She said firmly but gently. 

Lizzy squealed. “Yay! I wan a ‘trawberry milkshake an a nugget happy meal!” She said smiling. “Please.”

Amy looked at Casey and then Vanessa. “What do you an Casey usually like?”

Casey and Vanessa didn’t usually get too much fast food, their parents tried to cook all the time and they had a stay at home dad. When they did occasionally go out for a treat, Casey usually got milk and a small cheeseburger. Her parents tried to limit her sugar intake. 

"Um... I don't think Casey is suppose to have a lot of sugar, but I don't know why," Vanessa said.  "She sometimes gets a cheeseburger and milk.  I am okay for the same thing."

She looked down.

"But I always wanted to try a chocolate shake, and I think Casey wanted a shake, too."

She looked  at her sister, but wasn't sure if she understood what they were doing.

Brianna smiled.

"Can I have a double cheese burger, fries, and a medium orange soda?"

Casey didn’t really care about trying a shake. She didn’t usually have sugary foods or drinks so she didn’t really know what she was missing. Though there was little research to back it up, her parents kept her on a low sugar diet to help ease her symptoms. Her parents did the same for Vanessa, wanting to make 100% sure that she didn’t develop autism like Casey did  

“Well if Casey didn’t usually have sugar I don’t want to mess with what she’s used to, so we’ll stick with milk for her. But you can have a shake.” Amy said. She helped her husband order everything and then held the drinks and bags on the way home. 

“Brianna can you carry the food please? Daddy and I need to get the littler ones out.” She said handing the bags to Brianna. 

She helped get Casey out and then Vanessa. “Jim can you get the drinks?” She asked, trying to unlock the door while also making sure Casey stayed close.