LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Here is a little story for everyone

Naughtydiaperbaby

Once when I was making items for a head shop. For those that does not know what the definition of one. A head shop sells things like bongs, pipes, stones for the sole purpose of smoking weed. Some of our items can be found as drug antiques because I learned that people were collecting the decorative pipes and using our stones as beads. Our group had just gotten paid and tend to sound like a mouse when I talk. I am very slender and had not gained any weight since high school. Our gang of guys had just been paid by the head shop owner and were leaving. This business was beside the public library. All of us had the same amount of money and we were just horsing around with each other. We used coarse language, but we did not know there were children, teenagers, and adults at the library. I knew that there were patrons at the library. I look sort of young for my age and I thought I could verbally take on anyone in a verbal argument. A mother and her two daughters came out and heard us. I was the one using the worst language of our group. This was the first time I had ever been confronted by someone quite younger than I was and all in the group. The mother was watching us as her cute little seven or eight year old daughter spoke to us in private. She said to all of us,"you guys thing you all are so cool. You think you all think you all are tough as a gang. You all are just a gang of big boys that needs to be taken to the fountain yonder" she pointed at the fountain in front of the library "all of you need to have your pants pulled down and your rear ends spanked until you all can not sit, but on a pillow." we were speechless comment, but we had a bus to catch. She told her mother what she had said and she commented, "how did yoyu know they weren't a group of street hooligans?" She said, "No one that goes to one of those places never carries anything like that."

Archived