LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boarding school regression (With Graceissocute )

BabyWarlock

Jace was 15 and had been majorly acting up, he'd taken some drugs had spent a night in the police station eventually it was decided to send him to Haven School for Rehabitation. He knew of it but what he didn't know was that it was a very special type of school.

He was silent all the journey to the school. He wasn't looking forward to this. As the minivan arrived inside the compound there was a woman waiting for them.(your character)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jace got out of the van, he wasn't very physically imposing he was short and thin with dirty blonde hair and Blue/grey eyes although at the moment they were storm cloud grey. He was accompanied by a social worker who handed a large folder to Grace. "Good Morning Ms. Fane. This is Jace Smith and here is his dossier all the best with his treatment."

The sovial worker left but Jace made a point of remaining silent.

Grace said to the social worker, "thank you." She took the folder and looked through it. She took Jace hand and started to guide him. She said, "my name is Ms. Fane and I will be your care giver while your here. Now we go to your room the get you dressed." She walks you to your room which looks like a normal room except for the large changing table and diapers. She said, "strip down to nothing. Take everything off."

Grace said, "okay then I'll do it for you." She started to strip him. When she got him naked, she picked him up and laid him on the changing table. She strapped his arms and legs down so he could right even though she knew she was stronger than him anyways. She said, "diaper time." She unfolded a diaper and put it under him. She powdered him up and then taped him up and patted his diaper.

She put him in locking plastic panties next so he couldn't take his diaper off. She said, "it's the main rule here to be diapered. All the students are diapered." She then dressed him in a t-shirt and pants with socks and sneakers. She left him strapped there while she went and threw his clothes he came with away.

Grace looked at him and said, "all the students here are diapere d so there is no reason to be embarrassed. You aren't the only one." She looked at him with a stern look and said, "Are you going to be good if I let you up or do I need to leave you there for a little bit to calm down?"

Grave said, "it is a requirement. You were send here for a reason." She took him to his room. She strapped him down on the changing table again and unsnapped his pants and unlocked the panties. She changed him and did it up agsin. She then took him over to the bed. Strapped him down and put a pacifier in his mouth and wrapped it around his head to hold it in place. She said, "go to sleep now."