LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stressed w/o diapers?

Mark84

It is a possibility.

There is not a whole lot more than I can say other than reciting the statement that you asked not to be recited. Perhaps you are able to deny yourself diapers and live a long, happy life. I cannot. No matter how hard I tried, I could not.

In my case (for, I cannot speak for you), trying to be rid of my desires to wear diapers cause(d) massive amounts of stress and anxiety. Stress is never healthy, nor does prolonged stress ever lead to good and wonderful things. Shingles is a bad thing no matter who you ask.

I wish you the best, however you define it.

• Like 1

Yeah I get stressed about not having any or not wearing for a period of time. Unfortunately I'm not in the same boat as you. My gf's cool with every part of me and I don't have to hide it. I guess stress hits us differently but it can for sure be a factor.

• Like 1

Diapers as a stress reliever is in my mind a very real thing, as back when I was in and out of diapers I was always stressed out and my wife could tell how stressed out I was, but when ever I wore diapers my stress was gone.

• Like 1

Diapers are a whole lot cheaper than any drug therapy to calm you, plus they can be bought legally without a script.

If diapers calm you, then you should wear them as often as necessary, consider this entire post as a prescription to make you a healthier individual.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, beallucanb said:

Diapers are a whole lot cheaper than any drug therapy to calm you, plus they can be bought legally without a script.

If diapers calm you, then you should wear them as often as necessary, consider this entire post as a prescription to make you a healthier individual.

This^

I have to say that for me diapers are an integral part of who I am as a person and I honestly couldn't consider spending my life with someone who didn't understand and accept that.

Loving someone is about accepting them for who they are and accepting them for all their good and bad points.

I am lucky enough to be with someone who not only accepts me wearing diapers but actually encourages me, now that's someone I want to spend my life with.

If I was in your position I would be wanting to have a big sit down talk with my partner explaining how important this aspect of my life is and asking why she cannot accept that.

• Like 1

I truly believe my depression would be much worse without diapers. Whenever I need a release from reality so to say diapers are always there. It does stress me out when I can't wear one especially at night for fears of wetting the bed. Diapers are just part of who I am.

I've actually been in a similar situation although it was made clear by me back when we started getting serious that I wore diapers fairly often as a fetish and although I once looked at as one of the weirdest fetishes you can have, i now see it more as an alternative to a toilet as i wear them pretty often now. I digress...my now wife was not being satisfied on a regular enough basis and our sex life had dropped off to once a month. She started resenting the fact that I was wearing diapers fairly regularly and began to hint that I needed to stop. Not too long ago I got my testosterone level checked and I was at 220. If you don't know, that's really low. I began testosterone injections and immediately changed my libido. After smashing became a regular thing and I

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick update.

My wife and I talked for over an hour the other night. It ended up being a very positive and encouraging conversation (which I knew deep down it would be, because she is an amazing woman and loves me so deeply). I basically gave her my entire history of my desire to wear diapers (began around the age of 4, and told about specific instances through out my adolescence where I had he desire to wear diapers leading into my adulthood when I finally felt I was able to act on it and purchase diapers).

She even asked me, unprovoked, if after I’ve worn a diaper, if the desire curbs, to which I responded that yes it does, at least for a while. At the conclusion I asked her if she would meet me in the middle somehow. She asked me if she could think about it. I honestly feel like no matter what she says, I’ll be okay. I think she may agree to me getting some, though I’m sure there will be some stipulations for lack of a better word. But that’s okay. I’m also going to have her read Bitter Grey’s article for loved ones of ABDLs. I just want to do my best to help her understand what I’ve been dealing with basically my whole life. I’ve told her it’s hard at times to be so open and honest about it all because that’s the exact opposite as what I’ve been doing - basically trained myself to hide anything and everything to do with diapers. 

I would compare this to being gay. Other fetishes are something you only engage in with the intent of satisfying a sexual urge while it seems that an AB or DL, at least a seasoned one will implement it into their life as much as possible. For me it calms me and changes my attitude from an aggressive angry man into an agreeable man, friendly and eager to help. Everyone who sees me has some Trump comment that bothers me(I didn't vote for that snake)but when well padded, waddling from a wet swollen diaper, and crinkling all the while, aggression is the last feeling I have. Additionally, when not wearing and the urge to pee hits but I'm busy, I get pretty activated. Just the thought that if I was wearing I wouldn't have to put things on hold to use the bathroom.

I would compare this to being gay. Other fetishes are something you only engage in with the intent of satisfying a sexual urge while it seems that an AB or DL, at least a seasoned one will implement it into their life as much as possible. For me it calms me and changes my attitude from an aggressive angry man into an agreeable man, friendly and eager to help. Everyone who sees me has some Trump comment that bothers me(I didn't vote for that snake)but when well padded, waddling from a wet swollen diaper, and crinkling all the while, aggression is the last feeling I have. Additionally, when not wearing and the urge to pee hits but I'm busy, I get pretty activated. Just the thought that if I was wearing I wouldn't have to put things on hold to use the bathroom. It's also something that more than likely you'll have to come out of the closet about

Last night she told me that she had made a decision. She’s okay with me wearing as many diapers as I want for 24 hours the day before my birthday (which is coming up soon), on my birthday, or the day after my birthday. I know that may not sound like much at all to you reading this, but to me, it is more than fair, and I think it could possibly turn into more. The cool thing is she told that she had actually thought about surprising me, but decided not to because it would have meant not really saying much about whether or not she had decided to make a compromise with me. Beyond that, she said she wants to be part of it. I don’t expect that necessarily means she’ll be putting my diapers on/changing me, but she will be around while I’m wearing. I’m so excited!

i dont think i get stressed, but more anxious. and then stressed. more tense, really. i dont know lol 

but i do know that diapers are a great release for me and i feel much more complete and more level headed with them. there have been times i've gone without diaper for a long while and got kinda jittery and higher strung. but then i would find another thing to do, and feel better. 

anyway, there is very little stopping me now from diapering anytime i want at home! so i feel much more relaxed now. especially now with a wet bambino ultra-stretch and my new lounger pjs! :D 

On 11/12/2017 at 9:35 PM, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

It's got to be great having someone who more than tolerates it. 

Yes! It’s so exciting! I’m a little bit apprehensive as to how it’s going to go, just because I’ve never worn around people (to their knowledge). But the fact that it’s my wife excites me because I feel like it’s me really being me.