LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

clothing ideas when wearing 24/7?

I wear slim jeans and jogger sweatpants. Sometimes baggy jeans but I don't compromise dressing frumpy and lame because I wear diapers. Usually you can't tell unless I've wet a lot and I get the saggy diaper butt. By then I would change anyway.

I wear blue jeans over my diaper when at my first job of the day, when I get to my second job of the day I change my diaper and put on the scrubs provided by my employer, on the weekends I'm required to wear uniform pants for my job, there dress pants with a white strip on each leg. When at home it's nothing but diapers.

After a couple of years of full-time diapering there's definitely a lot of stuff that's simply no longer in my wardrobe at all. The only jeans I still own are Tykables jeans, which fit comfortably over my diapers and have no crotch seam.

In general I wear loose fitting clothes nothing special. I order extra-long t-shirts to avoid exposure of my diaper. On the other hand if somebody would ever notice my diaper I doubt I would care. I think it is important to act normal and that is about it.

When at home I dress my baby girl mostly in a onesie and diaper or a jumper and diaper or sometimes overalls. We keep it really girly babyish at home. When out I tone it down but not to complete adult wear for her. When out in public she still wears girly baby T-Shirts or Hoodies such as Disney, MLP, Care Bears,Rainbows, Butterflies Hearts, and such. As for the bottom parts we mostly go with jeans but also do leggings or yoga pants which do show off the diaper much more.