LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Embarrassing moments

I had lots of embarrassing moments in my life here is one of them. I was 13 when I had my first embarrassing moment. I was a bed wetter so one day I woke up in wet clothes and a wet bed. I go up as I always do and my step dad was standing in my door way then asked me did I wet the bed and I answered yes. Then he said get ready to change. So I undress and I open my dresser and no clean clothes. So I ask my step dad to get me some clean clothes and he says sure but can you go hang your sheets in the back yard first. I open the back door and with out even knowing it my step dad pushed me out of the door and shuts then locks me outside in the back yard. I was so nervous because I had no clothes on and nothing to cover myself with and I was outside. My step dad started to laugh and taking pictures with his phone. I beg him to let me in, but he continued laughing. Then he said I will let you in if you do one thing and I said yes. Then he open the door and hands me a brown paper bag and shuts the door again. Then he says put this on and walk around the whole neighborhood and back. I open the paper bag and inside was a big huggies diaper that had disney princesses all over it. Here I Was 13 and outside naked with only a huggies princess diaper and nothing else to cover with. I beg him to let me in and again he says no. So with no choice I put on the princess diaper and then I realise the princess huggies diaper barley fit and the straps were ready to rip with each step I take. I look around the house to make sure nobody was around. I see nobody is outside so I took off running. I live on a military air force base which means its a big neighborhood so I knew I had to run to cover the neighborhood. So I'm the neighborhood in a princess huggies diaper nothing worse could happen so I thought. So I'm halfway through the neighborhood and I see the worse people ever it was the neighborhood bullies so I try sneak past them but they saw me. They pen me against the fence one of them started calling me names the others were taking pictures. Then the biggest off them max striker look at me then look at my diaper and then smiled at me and tore off completely one of my diaper straps. My diaper started to fall I quickly grabbed the side of the princess diaper to stop it from falling. I took off running again on the way I past a few people but they didn't see me in time to see me. I past a house that had a birthday party almost the whole neighborhood was there. Everyone was laughing at me i was crying no one was going to help. I covered my face with my hands as I past the party and when I did the princess diaper fell off to my ankles. I fell down on the ground people crowded me taking more pictures of me and the worse part of falling down is all of the kids in my school were there even the girls were there taking pictures. I pull my diaper back to my waste and took off running again. I finally made it to my house and I noticed a lot of cars were at my house. I didn't care about the cars at all. All I wanted to do was put on clean clothes and hop the day goes better. I open the front door and walked in the house. I couldn't believe it

• 2 weeks later...

Well, truth be told - I have so many embarrassing moments in my life, that I would literally have to write a book to describe them all. I was incontinent since my early teens, but partially mostly - still had bladder control up til late teens. I had a lot of during classes when I was a teenager, when playing football etc - I always quit, went to toilet and I changed my pads, I had my soap with me and I even took a fast shower during classes when I was a teenager to not smell and I put a new, fresh one diaper now. I actually managed quite well during my teens, but what has really helped me was that, my issues weren't nearly as consistent as they became later - in my twenties - this was the moment in my life, especially early twenties, that I could describe like a nightmare. I had tons of "bad" moments during my college. At first, I was trying to hide my issues from my peers, but I didn't manage to do it for long - it was the moment that I still remember up to this day, my roommate learning about my incontinence issues and telling it to his friends. I was literally so terrified, that I have thought of committing suicide, but fortunately all my friends weren't as bad as I considered them to be. They have probably talked behind my back, but never into my face - they took it quite cool, they told me that, everyone has some issues, that he has no impact at what makes a man is how he copes with those issues. I really loved those guys, but afterwards still I was walking embarrassed for a couple of months because of it and I had a few accidents during classes in college, which literally made me unable to pick any girl. I was frustrated because of it, I simply didn't feel appealing enough to women and this is enough reason to feel frustrated.

The first story on this topic was really sad. You would think nowdays that this kind of thing is from the very distant past. I wet the bed regularly into puberty and it was embarassing. But at least my parents didnt use it to embarass me in front of others outside of the house.

• 4 weeks later...

Part 1

I was 12 when this happened to me. I was camping in the woods with some kids in a national park. I was part of the boy scouts and I thought it would be great if we practice our skills. We would call our parents when were done with our trip. We had everything we needed for a weeks trip and we didn't have to be scared for our live because park rangers had patrols all the time. We headed into the woods and past lots of amazing things. The plan was hike 2 days in the national park stay 3 days and hike back in 2 days. On the first night we made camp and we decided to tell each others names. Atomically I knew no-one liked me because I was the highest rank in the group which is crazy because I was 12 and there were 13 year olds in our group. There were 7 girls and 6 boys in our group. Then I went to bed and fell asleep. Later that night I everyone whispering about me I didn't bother to care about that so I went back to sleep. We woke the next day and started hiking again. We finally made it to the perfect camp site we made camp and started talking about what should we do first. Everyone decided to do there own thing. So I started scout the area. So I did and I found a hidden lake. I hurried back to the camp for dinner. I ask everybody what they did they all said nothing much and you nothing much I said. Everyone went to bed so they were ready for tomorrow. I woke up on day three we all decided learn out to set traps we did that all day long. After the day was over we all ate dinner and I saw one of the kids digging in his bag for something then I said need something he said no im just making sure im ready. Everyone went to bed except me I was waiting for everyone was sleeping so I could swim in the lake which was a 20 minute  walk. I made it to the lake after 20 minutes. I didn't pack any swim clothes so I got undressed and dived in. I then swim from one side of the lake to the other. I went back to camp and went to sleep.  We woke up on day four then everyone but me decided to put up trail cams each person was given 5 trail cams everyone left but one kid then he asked where did you snoop off to last night no where I reply. Ok then he said but I know where you went to and if you don't want me telling you will play truth or dare and you will make me when. I said ok and went on with my day. We finally Finished eating and we started playing truth or dare. 30 into the game it was down to me and the kid from this morning. I had truth he had dare it was going to be easy to win. He went first is it true that you have skills to survive in the woods I said yes I do. Ok I said now its your turn I dare you to eat a worm everyone was shocked. The kid then said you win i was so happy I then told everyone good job and I went to bed pretending I was sleeping. I heard the other kids whispering things like everything is ready will get him for sure. I looked out to see what's going on the kids said were talking a walk in the woods will be back.  I waited 10 minutes before leaving the tent. After 20 minutes of walking I made it to the lake I got undressed and hid my clothes and dived in. I swam to one end of the lake to the other and I got out and went were my clothes were but they weren't there. I then began to panic. The only thing I could do is run back to camp.

• 4 weeks later...

When I was a lot younger in my 20's I was Christmas shopping at an out of town mall.  Even to this day when I go out of town Christmas shopping by myself I will be diapered the whole time.  I was in my early 20's and I dropped a load in my diaper on my way to the book store.  I didn't think much of it at the time but while I was standing at the counter while the clerk rang up my purchase, a woman in her 50's or early 60's came up behind me with her own purchases.  She immediately walked down to the far end of the counter and waited until I had finished.  I felt terrible as I knew she could smell my poo.  not sure if she knew I was wearing diapers, or if I just messed in my pants or if I let a really stinky fart, but after that I rarely messed in my diaper in public, and then only out doors at an outlet mall right outside the family restroom so the cold air would blow any smell away before anyone could notice, and then I could go right in and change my diaper before offending anyone.  These days I may go 2 or 3 years before the urge to drop a load in my diaper strikes me.  I just hate the smell and the clean up.  It was embaressing knowing the woman smelled me and wondering what she thought.  Not fun.  You do stupid things when you are 22 years old sometimes.

After I fell was when I started to wet.My wife was up set at 1st but got over t fast.but befor she got over it she yelled at me one day I washed your wet diapers for you I was going to wash them my self but I got a call and did that 1st the hole family was there .She said I washed your diapers for you all 3 of the grand kids were there and herd her

• 3 weeks later...

Well its not an inbarissing moment yet but I think I have one on the way. I just found out a nother contractor is moving in to the hut I live in while working. The hut is only one room with a bunk and a bench. There is no way I can keep a nappy secret especially a wet one. I think I'm going to have to just tell him straight up. I'm not looking forward to that. I wont be telling him about the abdl side though. 

I guess I have known for some time that this was likely to happen eventually as I have been wetting the bead more and more frequently over the last two or three years. But I was hoping that it would be a lot longer than a week .

11 hours ago, Toyboy said:

Well its not an inbarissing moment yet but I think I have one on the way. I just found out a nother contractor is moving in to the hut I live in while working. The hut is only one room with a bunk and a bench. There is no way I can keep a nappy secret especially a wet one. I think I'm going to have to just tell him straight up. I'm not looking forward to that. I wont be telling him about the abdl side though. 

I guess I have known for some time that this was likely to happen eventually as I have been wetting the bead more and more frequently over the last two or three years. But I was hoping that it would be a lot longer than a week .

If you bring it up as a medical issue with it being Enurises (not sure if you wear 24/7 or just to bed), it will be embarrassing, but not half as embarrassing as it will be if he sees you in the type of nursery print baby diaper like you have on in your avatar!

On 20/12/2017 at 9:34 PM, bedwettersteve said:

being a life long bedwetter I had many embarrassing moments of wetting my bed like at boy scouts campout or my friend joey bed at a sleep over. my friends couch in college ect 

Same here but I find as I get older no one seems to care that I still wet the bed.

• 2 weeks later...

My embarrassing moments was many first being the oldest. of 10 didn'thelp .growing up in the 50s and 60s it was considered a behavior problem not a medical condition there were no such things as pull ups it was cloth and rubber pants and with double incontinence I had to wear 24/7. 

Which meant I had to changed in school by the nurse I could deal with it in the lower grades k, 3 but 4thru 12 was very embarrassing my father didn't make it easy either he would constantly check me and if I was wet or dirty I w

As made to upand report back to him naked and got beating with the belt and made to stand in the corner naked it didn't make any difference who was there  if someone came in the middle of my punishment I had tell them why I was being punished 

27 minutes ago, Eugene50 said:

My embarrassing moments was many first being the oldest. of 10 didn'thelp .growing up in the 50s and 60s it was considered a behavior problem not a medical condition there were no such things as pull ups it was cloth and rubber pants and with double incontinence I had to wear 24/7. 

Which meant I had to changed in school by the nurse I could deal with it in the lower grades k, 3 but 4thru 12 was very embarrassing my father didn't make it easy either he would constantly check me and if I was wet or dirty I w

As made to upand report back to him naked and got beating with the belt and made to stand in the corner naked it didn't make any difference who was there  if someone came in the middle of my punishment I had tell them why I was being punished 

Over the years as time went by did your father's view of bedwetting and incontinence change from the 1950"s?  Sure, back then it wasn't talked about and there were no products for bedwetting kids, and incontinence was a taboo subject.  I know.  I wet the bed until almost 6 yeas old and wore diapers and plastic pants to bed in the early 1960's, but even though it was a common thing to use diapers on older kids (to age 6 or so) for bedwetting, it still wasn't openly talked about.

I just wonder with such cruel treatment you got by your dad as a kid if he ever changed his attitude once more was known about incontinence, bladder issues and medical conditions, especially after products like Depends and Attends hit the market in the 1980's.  Did he ever apologize to you or try and make amends for how you were treated as a kid?  My thoughts are such.  If something like that happens today, or even 20 years ago I consider it child abuse and the parent needs to be jailed.  plain and simple, no discussion!  Like you said, back in the 1950's not as much was known as there is today.  That doesn't make the beatings OK, it just sheds a little light on the mentality of the day as far as a kid wetting or soiling themselves. 

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Over the years as time went by did your father's view of bedwetting and incontinence change from the 1950"s?  Sure, back then it wasn't talked about and there were no products for bedwetting kids, and incontinence was a taboo subject.  I know.  I wet the bed until almost 6 yeas old and wore diapers and plastic pants to bed in the early 1960's, but even though it was a common thing to use diapers on older kids (to age 6 or so) for bedwetting, it still wasn't openly talked about.

I just wonder with such cruel treatment you got by your dad as a kid if he ever changed his attitude once more was known about incontinence, bladder issues and medical conditions, especially after products like Depends and Attends hit the market in the 1980's.  Did he ever apologize to you or try and make amends for how you were treated as a kid?  My thoughts are such.  If something like that happens today, or even 20 years ago I consider it child abuse and the parent needs to be jailed.  plain and simple, no discussion!  Like you said, back in the 1950's not as much was known as there is today.  That doesn't make the beatings OK, it just sheds a little light on the mentality of the day as far as a kid wetting or soiling themselves. 

My folks especially my mother thought I was just lazy when it came to my bedwetting. It wasn't until my teens that they accepted it might be some kind of medical problem and stopped chastising me over it.

3 hours ago, stevewet said:

My folks especially my mother thought I was just lazy when it came to my bedwetting. It wasn't until my teens that they accepted it might be some kind of medical problem and stopped chastising me over it.

The majority of my childhood bed-wetting was accidental.  However, there were times it was not and mother certainly knew it.  Either way, sleeping wet didn’t bother me in the least.  Part of me actually enjoyed it.  So, in my case spanking was probably justified?

On 1/19/2018 at 7:11 AM, Eugene50 said:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand what you mean by this. Its the way it was viewed when I was young too.

On 1/19/2018 at 1:55 PM, WBxx said:

The majority of my childhood bed-wetting was accidental.  However, there were times it was not and mother certainly knew it.  Either way, sleeping wet didn’t bother me in the least.  Part of me actually enjoyed it.  So, in my case spanking was probably justified?

So, in my case spanking was probably justified? Thats an interesting question. Did your mother know when it wasnt accidental? If she did maybe punishment was justified. As I got older I sometimes wet on purpose too mainly to keep the rubber sheet on my bed. The incentive to stop bedwetting was that the rubber sheet would be removed after a specified number of 'dry' months but I made sure that didnt happen. Did my mother know? I dont think so. But she stopped punishing for bedwetting anyway when I was in my early teens. I just had to do my own laundry which didnt seem like a huge sacrifice.

On 1/9/2018 at 12:54 AM, stevewet said:

Same here but I find as I get older no one seems to care that I still wet the bed.

Time does make things easier.  When i was young there was a lot of stigma about bed wetting and visits to clinics labelled "Bed wetting nurse" were not comfortable -nor was having your sheets and pajamas hung on the washing line in full view of the neighbours every time you went in your sleep.  My mun brought most of the family's clothes from a store and used to get a "special offer" of pajamas with one jacket and two sets of pants for what was euphemistically called "boys with nighttime issues".   Not much fun when you are 13 having the shop assistant ask mum "do you still want the special pajamas for him?. when you are standing there.

Getting older  my girlfriend (later wife) discovered I had wet my pants a little one evening when we were on her mums sofa.  She was very understanding and said it didn't surprise her because she had brothers. This led to the conversation turning to bed-wetting and we both admitted to having past problems and an understanding that maybe for both of us the past might recur sometimes.

We didn't protect the first mattress we had and after a year or so there were stains her side and my side.  (OK to be honest more my side) and we replaced it with a new one and a plastic cover.

We found it was not too much bother to put the sheets in the washer/dryer in the morning and it was very clear that our parents anxiety about bed/pants wetting was largely based on the amount of work our mothers had to undertake to wash and iron extra bedding and night clothes without the conveniences we take for granted today.

Like other I am an old guy and while continence is expected, people understand it isn't guaranteed!

• 10 months later...

Well again today i have woke to find myself in a very pissy situation. I do not have any recollection of actually wetting my pjs and bed. When i first began having bedwetting accidents i could often remember dreams about me needing to pee or very often dreams where i had a diaper on and had to pee in it. Well i always woke up shortly after my dream or sometimes during the very end of my wetting. Anyway i must admit when i first wake up alone i love the whole experience as i am very warm wet and comfortable and honestly excited. I find it so ironic that after potty training i never had night time accidents.when i turned 11 however i began to realise i got excited by pants and bedwetting. I enjoy both doing it myself or others as well. I remember when i first experimented with wetting my pants i would grab a pair of shorts and underwear and hide in the bathroom and pee myself. So that i would not get caught i would dip them in my swimming pool to make it seem like they were simply soaked by pool water. Well at around 12 i did purposely pee my bed a little when iknew i would have a friday night alone in my room. I would wear old undies and old jogging pants and lay many old towels on my bed. I did not have a large scale bedwetting as i do accidentally but i still enjoyed feeling naughty and warm and wet. I would quickly add my pissy clothing into a load of laundry careful of not being seen. Well I considered bedwetting a naughty fantasy that would never accidentally happen to me. One morning whem i was 15 years old i woke up like 3 hours early and at first felt sweaty especiially my legs. I quickly realized that i had genuinely peed my bed because o rolled over slightly and could feel a huge difference in wetness on the mattress. Sadly I could not enjoy my very first accidental bedwetting. I was far too embarrased and concerned with hiding the fact that i wet my bed especially being 15! Well i very quickly got up and stripped off my piss soaked pjs and boxerbriefs. I quietly went to the bathroom to get some towels to dry my mattress. I am embarrased to admit i did not even shower i simply changed into dry boxerbriefs and dry pj bottoms. I did not do my own laundry so instead was only concerned with hiding all my pissy things. I stripped the sheet off my bed and hid it with my wet bottoms inside a trashbag that i hid in my closet. I could not get the huge wetspot left on my mattress dry enough to putva fresh sheet on. I instead flipped my mattress to hide the wetspot. Well my parents at least let me believe i got away with it although im certain my mom found out although to this day have never discussed my bedwetting problem. Well after what i was certain was a fluke accident and did not have to worry about it happening again. To my shock not more than a week later i once again woke up soaked in my own piss. I recall this second time dreaming of peeing my diaper but quickly find i had peed in real life too and did not have a diaper. Well i started wetting alot more ofyen after that but generally would be dry for at least 5 or 6 days between accidents. Well i soon understoos that i could have a bedwetting accident every 7 to 10 days. My mattress started to show the undeniable yellow stains that prove its owner to be a bedwetter. Despite the mattress which im certain was a major sign of my wetting that my mother discovered. As well my room started to have the undeniable smell of a bedwetter. The reason i know my mother discovered my pee stained mattres is the fact one day when i returned to my room found a large white pad in between my mattress and sheet. My mom said it was for comfort only but know it was a bedwetting mattress protector. Well i never dreamed how severe my bedwetting would become. When I was a sophomore i started to let my gf stay the night with me. I would be obviously nervous on these nights and would not sleep at all which she later told me she realized. Well she steadily started sleeping over in my bed more and more often to the embarrasing night it first happened. I remember being woke up by my gf and feeling really warm and sweaty maybe...as i started actually realizing where i was i felt a strange warm sweaty...very sweaty heavy feeling between my legs and front and back of my pj bottoms...she began shaking me and staring at my face then looking down at the bed in between us...she said wake up i think u had an accident...i heard her words and reality sank in!!! I immediately grabbed my crotch area and to no surprise found it warm and soaking wet!!! I then moved my hand and rolled my body over a few feet and found that i had completely soaked my half of the bed and left a huge pee stain on my gf favorite blanket!!! She just laid by me and said it was okay and that i needed to get up so we could change the bedding and clean it too...as i stood up i felt so embarrased but i knew there was no way to keep it a secret...she stripped the bed and put it all in the washer then told me to get out of my pissy boxer briefs and pjs and shower if id like...i asked if i could shower in the morning and she agreed...so i jus took off my pissy pants and put on sum dry undies and pj bottoms....she told me it was our secret and tgat it happens to everyone at some point....she said she even peed her pants not that lomg ago laughing but was able to change b4 i found out!! This made me feel a lil better but i was still very embarrased that i wet the bed at my age...but she just wrote it off as a one time thing that needed no attention paid to...but shed find out it was the start of a consistent trend of me wetting the bed more frequently until she decided it was becoming a real problem and began buying me diapers and making sure i used them every night to save herself the laundry and possibility of her getting soaked by me 2!!!!

• Like 1