LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big Boy to Baby Boy (private with jmg1217)

Mark came out of his store garbage in hand and without meaning to threw it right at Alexander knocking him over startled he said "I'm so sorry kiddo I didn't mean to hit you" he pulled the boy out of the dumpster looking as the sad yet beautiful little boy he said "where are your parents sweetheart your too little to be here alone and why are you in my dumpster"

Alex was shocked when he was knocked over by a bag a garbage. He said, "it's okay." He flinched when he was grabbed out of the trash can. He said, "My name is Alex. I am 20 years old and my parents kicked me out of the house. I was looking for some food to eat."

Mark looked at the boy quizzicality "you can't be 20 you look so young your too little... and your hungry we can't have that why don't you come in we'll get you some food and you can tell me your story" mark gently but firmly grabbed the boys arm leaving no room for debate

Alexander looked at him ready to talk back about his age. He always got confused as a child because of his height. He decided to not even bother making a comment as he knew he would believe him anyways. He said, "food sounds good sir. Thank you." He followed him without protest as he waz really hungry. His little legs could barely keep up with him though.

Mark led Alexander into the back door of his shop which happened to be a high end baby and children's store. He settled him him the break room at the table and opened the refrigerator "ummm not too much in here sorry buddy is pb&j ok with milk? And I'd like to hear your story how could your parents kick such a cute little guy out it's just wrong"

Alexander followed the guy into his store and looked round. He was in awe. He sat down at the table looking very small as he was so short. He said, "pb&j sounds good and I love milk." He sat there waiting patiently. He started his story as he teared up. He said, "well being how small i am, I can't find a job and they wanted me to find a job and pay them or get out. When I couldn't find a job, they kicked me out like they said they would." He had tears running down his face.

Alexander listened to him and said, "really you mean it? I wouldn't have to live on the streets anymore." He was voicing up and down in his chair with excitement. He said, "I would love to work here." He didn't realize his excitement made him pee a little like it always did.

Mark smiled and unconsciously stroked the boys head he took note that Alex needed a nice bath "that's great buddy so I'll tell you about the position we have lots of accosiates they handle most of the customers and cashiering. As shop boy you'll be our Jounior employee kind of like the assistant so basically everyone is your boss but their all really nice so you don't have to worry about anything but right now I want to take you home and show you the house so get eating kiddo"

Alexander listened to him and was super excited about everything. He started to eat his sandwich happily. He got crumbs, peanut butter, and jelly all over his face while he was eating because of how fast he was eating it. He finished and said, "I'm done sir. Can i have some milk if you have it?" He didn't realize his face was as dirty as it was.

"Sure buddy oh but don't call me sir kiddo my name is mark so you can call me mark or Mr mark or uncle mark or whatever you want honey"

he handed the boy a half full glass of milk "little sips buddy boy we wouldn't want any spill oh and that face hold still bud"

"Sounds good kiddo" without thinking he took Alex's hand and led him out of the back room he stopped at the counter where a young woman stood "Cara this is Alex our new shop boy Alex this is miss Cara you two will be worker my together can you say hi buddy"

Mark pulled the boy into a hug " what a good boy you did so good kiddo I know talking to grownups can be scary but a customer might come up to you and ask you a question now if that happened you don't try to answer even if you think you know the answer you refer them to a grownup in charge but I need you to be able to talk to others just in case got it sweetie"

Mark pulled the boy to arms length " no problem buddy, I know you'll do just fine" he looked at Cara " we need a uniform for this guy please put something together just take things off the shelves it's totally fine" he offered Alex his hand " now buddy let's go home"

Alexander smiled and said, "Thank you. I have done one in a while and I always struggled with them before." He happily sat in the car as they drove liking not being on the streets anymore. He said, "thank you for helping me. I hated living on the streets it was lonely and cold."