LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: the natural alternative to toilets?

Not really, I hate the term to be honest. Especially if people, that are incontinent but still only partially and they are able to be saved if they start treating their diapers as toilets, it will be much harder for them to ever regain their bladder control. Not to mention, that comparing diaper to toilet is a little bit rude - yes, some people urinate into it because they like it, some because they need it, but does really anyone here treat it like a toilet? Do you just think of it as of an toilet and urinate your hardest into it, throw it away and wear a new one because you are too lazy to go the toilet? i don't think it's the case for most people to be honest. If I ever had a choice, I would never treat diapers that I pay a good amount of money for ordering from hexa & co as a toilet, but unfortunately yes, I have to.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2017 at 3:42 PM, John73 said:

Not really, I hate the term to be honest. Especially if people, that are incontinent but still only partially and they are able to be saved if they start treating their diapers as toilets, it will be much harder for them to ever regain their bladder control. Not to mention, that comparing diaper to toilet is a little bit rude - yes, some people urinate into it because they like it, some because they need it, but does really anyone here treat it like a toilet? Do you just think of it as of an toilet and urinate your hardest into it, throw it away and wear a new one because you are too lazy to go the toilet? i don't think it's the case for most people to be honest. If I ever had a choice, I would never treat diapers that I pay a good amount of money for ordering from hexa & co as a toilet, but unfortunately yes, I have to.

The article doesn't talk about diapers and toilets as you are referring to here. Because you really only have two choices: diapers or toilets, some people choose diapers instead of a toilet for reasons that are not, or not entirely, medical. The essence of the article is that there is a non-fetish, non-regression reason that some people wear and use diapers when a toilet is a viable alternative.