LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: the natural alternative to toilets?

Hi all...

we have written another article for the website called "Diapers: the natural alternative to toilets" detailing how some people find diapers literally a far more natural and normal way to eliminate rather than toilets. it is not necessarily ABDL related but usually is.

I look forward to comments and thoughts.

"It may in fact be just a part of what a particular person finds to be normal, natural, inoffensive and comfortable. 24/7 diapering allows the wearer to respond to that feeling and belief in an easy way, while explaining it away as part of being a

6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Stop trying to normalize diaper wearing. I'm not normal, I'm special! A special little snowflake!

I know where you are coming from. IN fact, most of the criticism we have received has been from people who beleived that they literally were special and could not be categorised. But we can. we all can.

PS I know you were being sarcastic:)

Count me in this category too. Although there is certainly a fetish / pleasure aspect when sharing nappy play and usage with a loved one, that only accounts for a fraction of my nappy wearing. The rest of the time it is a comfortable and convenient wearable toilet that allows me to relieve myself of anything, anywhere, any time. The bathroom is useful too, not least for changing nappies, and using the potty or toilet can be relaxing and pleasant in itself. But of all the possible ways and places to wee and poo, nappies are the overall winner for sheer convenience, safety, comfort and discretion.

Sorry I still think you are a DL if you choose to wear a diaper for any reason other than a medical issue. I also see it as a lifestyle if someone just chooses to wear one as a choice of underwear and use it as an alternative for their bathroom but I

There is coming to be a separation between AB and DL. For an AB, which category was infant, toddler, pre-school, grade school and maybe jr. hgigh, with LG being anywhere from 4 to 14 and could really be subdivided into Very Little Girl 4-6 with Little Girl being 7-9 and 10 and up, diapers are PART of the narrative (see the first row of items in my siggie to see how much there is to a Very Little and Little Girl), for a DL, they ARE the narraitve. If you look at the poll in the forum contents page. 33% of of us are DL; a far cry from DPF days. and as that number has grown there is more discussion about wearing in public and using "as intended", also in public:, which the overwhelming majority of traditional AB's, as a general rule, would not even entertain the notion of doing, and less about the "little" and "baby" things

11 hours ago, Little Christine said:

There is coming to be a separation between AB and DL. For an AB, which category was infant, toddler, pre-school, grade school and maybe jr. hgigh, with LG being anywhere from 4 to 14 and could really be subdivided into Very Little Girl 4-6 with Little Girl being 7-9 and 10 and up, diapers are PART of the narrative (see the first row of items in my siggie to see how much there is to a Very Little and Little Girl), for a DL, they ARE the narraitve. If you look at the poll in the forum contents page. 33% of of us are DL; a far cry from DPF days. and as that number has grown there is more discussion about wearing in public and using "as intended", also in public:, which the overwhelming majority of traditional AB's, as a general rule, would not even entertain the notion of doing, and less about the "little" and "baby" things

A lot has changed since the days of DPF. We now understand that there is AB DL and Roleplay. We also understand that diapers are the single central theme to ABDL. You are introducing the age-play and non-infantile style of role-play and possible regression where diapers are an optional extra. it does not fit into the classic three-fold understanding of diaper-attraction.

Whence came the "understand"'s that you refer to by "we now understand"? Tommy of DPF, using the model of the time would apperar on Dr. Dean Edell's show and Edell accepted that model in psychological and medical terms. Tommy alsoe appeard on Donahue, but I do not consider Phil Donahue qualified in that area. Edell could read, understand and interpret the literature. If you keep ABDL integrated then, yes, diapers would be a mainstay, since that is what they woul have in common. It is possible that partialling out "Live Action Role Play" and "Live Action Age Play", which changes the AB model, may be artificial or arbitrary revisionism. It is also understood that, in actual persons, there is a good deal of overlap. However LARP and LAAP may be, in fact, necessary to AB/AK, especially if, as I say, "Living is Doing",

Suppose one didn't get any pleasure from wearing a nappy at all, nor had a medical need, but still thought it to be the best way to eliminate body waste. Some are saying this amounts to being a DL, others not. Personally I can't separate the pleasure side from the practical side 100% but I can get close, so I think not. Consider using a nappy for convenience when there is no ready access to a toilet. There might be alternatives - bushes, drain, bucket, plastic bottle - but none of these are desirable - so even if one didn't enjoy using the nappy it still might be the best option. I work under some arduous conditions and sometimes wear purely for convenience. I would perhaps rather not do so because of the risk of embarrassment if discovered, or the discomfort of wearing in hot weather, or whatever. So there is no pleasure to be gained here, nothing to put the 'L' in 'DL', but I still wear because it is the 'least unsatisfactory' option. Dry-suit divers who choose a nappy over the P-valve do not automatically become DLs, any more than people who stick postage stamps on envelopes become philatelists. This is the distinction I think is being identified here, rather than a distancing from the DL label.

Try this one on for strange conditions. the area where I lived was little more than a mile out from the more populated areas, but was just being developed and not well populateid or fully modernized

A place I often stayed overnight had been a modernized summer cottage. The people I knew lived there because the rent was cheap and the upgrade was a cheap, quick

16 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

That is very interesting, but it still seems like you wear diapers as an alternative to the toilet. I get confused when you say you prefer to wear diapers for elimination and then say that you dont think the diaper is a natural system. I think you are splitting hairs a bit much, but I get your perspective.

Trying to build a model for non-medical use of diapers is difficult which is why my model is one of ratios of the three (and now 4) areas. Each person will be different and thus on a 4D spectrum, but I still think that these 4 categories fully cover non-medical diaper use.

Trying to understand why medically healthy, normally functioning adults wear diapers comes down to a discussion of motivations.

7 minutes ago, rosalie.bent said:

I do understand why you are saying and you are correct. What I am trying to however is to provide a fourth umbrella category for non-medical use of diapers that isnt fetish.regression or roleplay. Within this fourth category is varying versions of the motivation, but it still is essentially that the motivation to use a toilet instead of a diaper is weak to non-existent. The reasons of course may vary and is certainly, something to discuss.