LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Found A Mommy (private)

Grave popped her head out of the dumpster and said, "no it's just me. My name is Grace." She climbed out of the dumpster not finding anything to eat and said, "I'm sorry if I scared you. I was just looking for something to eat." She was wearing ragged clothes and her pants her now soaked and smelt like pee.

"Well surely you won't find anything in there. Come on we need to get you changed and some proper food.", Thalia said helping her out of the dumpster, the height difference was immediately obvious, the elder woman standing over half a metre taller.

Grace frowned and said, "i know. its been happening a lot since my parents left me. I can't make them stop. I have tried. So if i have to wear pull ups so I can stay with you off the streets I will." She didn't like the idea but it made sense to try it and see if it helped. She hated wet pants.

"Luckily I have some spares for when my nephew used to come over. The bathroom's over there.", she pointed to the bathroom. "I'll go and get them out the spare room.", she said and went to get the box of pull ups.

Thalia got the pull ups out of the spare room and beings them into the bathroom, she was slightly nervous. She didn't know what to do. Did ahe just let her sort herslef out or did she help out.