LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Really a Big Girl

LilLadyLexi

Everly is 15, However due to multiple conditions. She Looks, Sounds and Talks like a 3 year old. She hasnt grown higher than 4ft and her bladder never grew. Despite this. Shes been staying in her pants as she is a "Big girl". But she's had just one accident too many this time....

Amanda was a young mom, at 17 she had become pregnant with an adorable baby girl. She loves her daughter with all her heart but isn't very happy with the face she has been wetting her pants too much, and she decided that it was time for a change.

She went out and bought some supplies and transformed the spare bedroom into a nursery, she padlocked Everlyn's door so she couldn't go into her room and made sure she would only go into the nursery.

She sat on the couch and waited for her daughter to get home.

Everly was dropped off at just past 3 as she always was, Being so small. they had to have someone pick her up and take her home. She was too little to do anything on her own.

"Mummy! I'm home!"

"You wet them all the time and don't answer back to mummy" I look at you as we turn left instead of right at the top of the banisters and I head to the nursery and smile

"well, you have been acting like a toddler and wetting the bed so I thought I would turn you into a toddler for, hmm, maybe, the rest of your life until you start acting your age"

"I clean myself just fine! Must I remind you of my small height! Things aren't always easy"

I kicked and punched trying to get down. In the long run. It probably wasn't a good idea

*puts a pacifier in your mouth and leads you into the nursery and lays you on the table*

"First we must get little wet baby out of her wet clothes and into nice new baby outfit"