LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teen to a Toddler (Private with Everlyn Caru Hyde)

Danny

Dan was a normal teenager aged 16 although he didn't do well at school. He always went past his curfew at home and avoided babysitting duties, which he didn't enjoy, as he had to face the dreaded poopy diapers that his baby brother and sister did.

He had yet another bad school report and got into a fight after school, he had a 2 hour detention and he knew he was in trouble when he got home but he didn't care. Little did he know his mom had a copy of his report, and he hoped she hadn't opened the mail with it in.

It all started when he came home late from school, again, and it was Friday night, and Dan always went out with his girlfriend on a Friday night, but not this time...

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Almost done mommy" I say as I check the list off and don't realise that there is another one I missed on the other page which is the one about emptying the pail.

I smell something and think it's the garbage so I take it out. Although another horrible smell is still in the house and its not until I see you pull up on the drive that I realise what it is...

I rush upstairs with a nose protector and gloves in and I wince as I open the pail and steadily pull the bin of messy diapers out and gag. "Ugh gross" I say not realising mom is coming on and there's no way I'm going to get this downstairs without her noticing.

I panic and throw the bag of diapers out the window, hoping they get in the bins, but I fail miserably and I run downstairs and try to sneak out the back to sort out my mess, and I hear you coming in and I stress out and run outside before you catch me......

"What were you wanting to do. I need to grab something from the cat so I'll be Right back"

None of us knew. But the bag of nappies had landed on my car and had split open sending nappies

I see the car with the soiled nappies everywhere and I instantly panic and rush over while you're sitting other things and I quickly scoop up all the nappies and stuff them in another sack whist at the same time trying not to gag at the horrific stench.