LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

spanking

Jenny M

You need one a little better than the one you were given. You should have your butt so you would need to sit on a pillow for comfort. I wouldn't have used a hairbrush though because they can damage the nerves. I use a little leather bun warmer called a Victorian Stinger. These were used on unruly children in Victorian times.

Jenny M you are a adult and can move out if you want. If you are being physically hurt by these spankings telly your mommy to stop them. I have only been a mommy since September to my baby girl and only spanked her once and not to inflict pain. This should be something that is addressed immediately if you feel that you are receiving physical pain from these spankings. I do understand that you as your mommies baby should not be running away and cursing at her and there should be punishment for that but not inflicting physical pain especially if you don't want that.

• 4 weeks later...

Jenny-

Running away from home is dangerous and that alone warrants a spanking, but then coming home and telling your mommy that she should be dead would lead to your bottom to be sore for a very long time.  I would also do the same as your mom and have you strip from the waist down while I fetched a wooden spatula from the kitchen, then pull you over my lap[ and paddle your sit spot and upper thighs until it was deep red.