LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mourning Las Vegas

NAUGHTY

The thing is with this whole situation is of course it was horrible and tragic, but it is far from over for those families and patients who still are recovering and will be for quite some time in the hospitals. There will be countless medical bills for these families that they have to deal with for many years to come and some of the patients will have to deal with disabilities for the rest of there life. So many people this will come and go but for those involved this is a life long long event that they will have to deal with and that is extremely sad. I really feel for these patients and families and really there hasn't been a day gone by since this tragic event I haven't thought about it. I know there will come a time though as I am distanced from it that I will not be thinking of it and unfortunately with the way this world is lately something else will come along, but we should remember that there are families that will never forget it.

On 10/17/2017 at 11:57 PM, Dubious said:

Not trolling

Weak. What you did is the very definition of trolling. You came into a memorial thread to shit on all theists. The hatred in your heart is on full display. You are devoid of understanding. You could use

• Like 2