LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bulkiest and thickest?

I wear very thick cloth diapers. I am looking for the thickest disposable diaper available. I have diaper liners but they don't add that much padding. Who knows what the thickest disposable is?

DSC00613a.JPG

DSC00612a.JPG

Is that not like going back from a 26" two-wheeler bicycle to the baby tricycle? Or trading the Gold for the Bronze? Part of the whole paper diaper thing was to NOT be bulky and thick. From start to finish, the two are compeltely different and I cannot figure how someone from the cloth era can abide the others. Two, or in my case, one pin vs fussing at least 4 tapes. a substantial garment vs chintzy or flimsy and untrustworthy. a substantial, separate wet proof panty vs a thin layer of something you hope will not let go on you. They feel diffeent to the point, where, for me, the pamper feels alien. Take from your shelf a diaper inside the rubber panty, then take a disposable and put them side by side on the bed and look at, and feel them and you tell me. It's a Lenovo Core i7 Desktop vs an IBM PC 286. The throw-away may be more utilitarian but the cloth diaper is more esthetic as well as utilitarian. I have never gotten 16 hours out of the disposable. Anyway, if you want thick and bulky, pampers are a downgrade. Can you imagine a paper diaper like this?

legs.jpg

You have to go through all of that work, And I bet it is still thin at the sides. If I put on a double set of diapers,

Rearz safari is currently the most absorbent and thickest standalone on the market. From its .4 inch diaper core thickness to its almost 1 gallon absorption. Its about as close as you can get to what your looking for without boosters. Hope that helps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

another vote for comfidry 24/7! also the new-ish better dry is also quite thick. plus for added bulk, boosters are the key. but not too many, they swell up, push the leg gathers away and then you leak. my max is two boosters whatever size and make i choose. once i tried the xpmedical xxl booster, a bambino quadro and the smallest total dry booster, and i leaked within an hour or so. i tred again without the total dry, and no leaks.