LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

As someone who works hard to keep scholarships, jobs, and interpersonal relationships in a careful juggling act, all I and anyone can really suggest is just keep swimming. Its tough, but life is never easy, where would you be if you cracked under hard times, where would humans as a species be if we gave into that weight instead of power lifting it like a champ.

• Like 1

The most I can say is that uni is a bitch. It's going to be a bigger pain in the ass to learn the way your mentor/professor wants you to learn and there really isn't much you can do about their stubborness. The best advice I can give you is to try grouping up with other possible classmates and/or record the lessons if your mentor allows it.

On 10/2/2017 at 9:21 PM, mystery0706 said:

The most I can say is that uni is a bitch. It's going to be a bigger pain in the ass to learn the way your mentor/professor wants you to learn and there really isn't much you can do about their stubborness. The best advice I can give you is to try grouping up with other possible classmates and/or record the lessons if your mentor allows it.

I've been doing that, but it hasn't worked

• 4 years later...
On 10/2/2017 at 7:37 PM, B_Rotts said:

As someone who works hard to keep scholarships, jobs, and interpersonal relationships in a careful juggling act, all I and anyone can really suggest is just keep swimming. Its tough, but life is never easy, where would you be if you cracked under hard times, where would humans as a species be if we gave into that weight instead of power lifting it like a champ.

You're absolutely right buddy!? I second that! 100%?

• Like 1