LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers and girlfriend

Makena44

Hey sweetie. I've been a little caught up in things lately so I haven't been in touch for the past few weeks. But I was just thinking about you and wanted to check in and say hello. I hope you're doing alright.

As far as how to tell a girl, I would suggest dating her for a while first, just to make sure that you're right for each other. In my opinion, it's much better to establish a foundation to the relationship before breaking news like this to somebody. My boyfriend waited six months before telling me, although he planned on waiting a year. Some people wait longer, some people do it sooner. It just depends on when you feel it's the right time, and when you feel that the relationship is ready to move to the next level.

A lot of people try to "prepare" their significant others for a handful of weeks (or more) before breaking it to them. They usually try to drop hints here and there, strike up conversations about the ABDL community to try to get a feel for how their significant other might react, and to try and get them used to the concept before telling them. This method didn't work for me because my boyfriend wasn't very good at manipulating conversations. Haha But it still worked out in the end.

After that, when the time is right, really you just sit her down, tell her you love her, and that there is something very important that you need to tell her. When you do tell her, you need to ask her to just listen to everything you have to say before she does or says anything. It's very very important that you explain WHY you like diapers. If she doesn't know why, it can be possible that she'll assume something terrible out of a lack of understanding. So it's very important that you tell her Why. When you tell her, you need to make sure that you're prepared to tell her everything, without holding back. It's also important that she feels comfortable enough to ask questions, and that you answer as fully and honestly as possible. In the months leading up to this, it's a good idea to try to establish good communication in general so that when it's time to have this talk, you'll be able to do it effectively.

This conversation can continue for days, weeks, even months as she's coming to understand your fetish. You both will need to feel comfortable and safe to have lots of open discussions about this to help her understand and accept it. The more you can have open discussions, the better everything will turn out. So it's necessary

• Like 1

I waited 16 years to tell my girlfriend I was working in an old people's home doing some building work and some of the lads that was working with me put some adult diapers in my food bag and I didn't know until I got home so when I found them I told my girlfriend what they had done and she decided to put them in my bedside cabinet and said you should use them as a joke but she had no idea at that time that I was into diapers this was a few days before my birthday and she kept asking me what I wanted for my birthday so a day before my birthday I sent her a text message saying I know what I want for my birthday a a pack of diapers and she asked why and that is when I told her all about my DL side she took it rather well now I wish I had told her sooner

6 hours ago, New2DL said:

oon

I am preparing for a girl. I am on match. Any tips. Just that when I walk around at crossfit or my work place and I look at girls and. I think I have

My first girlfriend who became my first wife did not take the news of me wanting to wear diapers very well, after some prodding on her part for me to show her the diapers I wanted to wear I reluctantly went and got one from where I had them stashed and showed it to her. She was not impressed but asked me to put it on so She could see what I looked like in a diaper, I did and she busted out laughing, I was told that as long as we where married I was never to wear a diaper again.

• 1 year later...
On 10/3/2017 at 8:30 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

My first girlfriend who became my first wife did not take the news of me wanting to wear diapers very well, after some prodding on her part for me to show her the diapers I wanted to wear I reluctantly went and got one from where I had them stashed and showed it to her. She was not impressed but asked me to put it on so She could see what I looked like in a diaper, I did and she busted out laughing, I was told that as long as we where married I was never to wear a diaper again.

How long did this marriage last? I stuck it out for 13 years with a similar woman,  hiding diapers and suppressing urges, before she finally got sick of it and divorced me.

On 7/8/2019 at 5:44 PM, diaperwoody said:

How long did this marriage last? I stuck it out for 13 years with a similar woman,  hiding diapers and suppressing urges, before she finally got sick of it and divorced me.

Oct 84 to Nov 85.

I was sent packing February 85, she was 3 months pregnant, eligible for welfare, so she was done with me.

Found out years later she used me to get pregnant and married me to get child support, I was told this when my son was 16 and being placed in a foster home.  

its definitely a large contributing factor for me. if i dated someone, it'd have to come to a point where either i hide it from her and be constantly worried about her finding out, or i tell her the truth that i like wearing diapers, which is my biggest secret and something i've spent the past twenty years trying to keep people from finding out about

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2017 at 11:10 AM, Guest said:

I waited 16 years to tell my girlfriend I was working in an old people's home doing some building work and some of the lads that was working with me put some adult diapers in my food bag and I didn't know until I got home so when I found them I told my girlfriend what they had done and she decided to put them in my bedside cabinet and said you should use them as a joke but she had no idea at that time that I was into diapers this was a few days before my birthday and she kept asking me what I wanted for my birthday so a day before my birthday I sent her a text message saying I know what I want for my birthday a a pack of diapers and she asked why and that is when I told her all about my DL side she took it rather well now I wish I had told her sooner

Commas, periods, these would be nice next time you post

Ive never been in a relationship, i frankly don't understand why anyone wants to be in one, beyond maybe just want to screw, something else ive never done  (not just because im ugly as hell?), i think its better to not get into that, spare yourself the drama and costs

I never told my girlfriend until after we got married,and then only really came totally clean about liking them and wanting to wear them to bed after 17 yrs of marriage.She now puts up and tolerates it but does not want to have anything to do with them.

i don't think it ever made me not want a g/f. it did make me slightly apprehensive and kinda nervous, but never to the point of i don't want to look. we found each other on a vanilla dating site in early 2011, talked for a few weeks over the site, then texting, met up one day finally, and the rest is history :) she accepts my diaper wearing as simply another part of me, doesn't wear them, says she doesn't get what i get out of them, but won't tell me i shouldn't wear my diapers and she knows they make me happy and feel good. she did however tell me i should cut back on powdering a bit lol i do tend to go a little overboard with it, and she isn't the biggest fan of the smell. guess i need to find a new powder now lol

My Wife of 13 years has no issues with me enjoying diapers and neither does my Daddy/boyfriend of almost 2 years, in fact he'd keep me in them 24/7 if I didn't keep pushing back on it so much.

I told both of them early in in our relationships as things were getting more serious. Both had questions but it was never an issue whatsoever.

Little kaiya

My second girlfriend whom became my second wife was introduced to the fact I wore diapers on the night we first made out. 

She felt the diaper I was wearing when she put her hand inside my pants, only said what’s this? 

Than she slides her hand inside my diaper and says “oh and it’s wet too”

It did not bother her a bit I was wearing a wet diaper. 

I had decided that after my first wife kicked me to the curb, I was not going to let that happen again and wore diapers on every date I went on. 

Got lucky, I found a girl who was actually looking for a guy who wore diapers.