LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DL girls?

Damdam

Ive had an interest for a looong time, but never really acted on it until recently. I still have pretty mixed feelings on it, as jt was multiple things pushing me forward. Mostly theyre just super comfortable. Sometimes they sexually excite me, the sensation of the padding against me, just having my own little secret... But a lot of it is about security. I can control my bladder for the most part, but it's mostly when I'm uhh, ""burnin' the devil's lettuce"" (Which is usually in a social setting) and cough really hard that I have issues. I was using all sorts of of other things, tissue, liner, to try and deal with it so I wouldn't always need to carry extra pants, but nothing I could relax and kinda forget about. I thought about diapers, but wasnt sure what to get, or where to get them from, so I looked online for samples and such and just wore whatever I got in the mail by myself to see how it felt, and I loved it. I actually just wore in public for the first time today, and it was so freeing! Every minute of it was amazing.

34 minutes ago, PiercedBabyGirl said:

Ive had an interest for a looong time, but never really acted on it until recently. I still have pretty mixed feelings on it, as jt was multiple things pushing me forward. Mostly theyre just super comfortable. Sometimes they sexually excite me, the sensation of the padding against me, just having my own little secret... But a lot of it is about security. I can control my bladder for the most part, but it's mostly when I'm uhh, ""burnin' the devil's lettuce"" (Which is usually in a social setting) and cough really hard that I have issues. I was using all sorts of of other things, tissue, liner, to try and deal with it so I wouldn't always need to carry extra pants, but nothing I could relax and kinda forget about. I thought about diapers, but wasnt sure what to get, or where to get them from, so I looked online for samples and such and just wore whatever I got in the mail by myself to see how it felt, and I loved it. I actually just wore in public for the first time today, and it was so freeing! Every minute of it was amazing.

I totally understand you :)