LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pants pooping?

Damdam

Like a few other commenters here I used to poo my pants before I found diapers. Been doing it since I was a fairly young man. I suppose I have a scat fetish too cos I love watching others poop. It can be without clothes, panty pooping or diapers. All of it is sexual to me.

• 3 months later...

I did poop my pant when I was around 12 but since I've discovered diaper I prefer to do it in diaper . Even if it's really rare for me to do it . But I quite enjoy seeing video of guy pooping their pants .

• Like 1

@Aboo @kishi

If I can't make it to the toilet, which is more often then not, I would rather poop a diaper then to poop my pants, and that way, I don't have to worry about the mess it makes in my pants:  I wear the Garywear incontinence Briefs over my diaper, and UNDER my street clothes.  Most times, I can save my jeans or my shorts from the mess if I do that.  Being that I am disabled, when I did have an accident as a kid, I was not punished, but diapers were used when necessary.  I also had occasional messy accidents, but those were not that bad, as mom knew they could happen - and told me that if I had to go, NOT to wait so long that it causes me to have to RUN - or I will have an accident because of being silly, because I have to be Superman to get to the bathroom :)

Brian

On 9/11/2020 at 8:30 PM, Aboo said:

Like a few other commenters here I used to poo my pants before I found diapers. Been doing it since I was a fairly young man. I suppose I have a scat fetish too cos I love watching others poop. It can be without clothes, panty pooping or diapers. All of it is sexual to me.

You mention panty and diaper, you didn't say anything about tighty whities or boxers or jeans or sweats ? I love watching males and females poop and squish it down by sitting or via spanking, How about you ?

On 12/17/2020 at 8:35 AM, kishi said:

I did poop my pant when I was around 12 but since I've discovered diaper I prefer to do it in diaper . Even if it's really rare for me to do it . But I quite enjoy seeing video of guy pooping their pants .

Hey I love watching a guy trying to fight it and losing the battle and crapping his undies in a pair of nice tight jeans

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2020 at 8:41 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@Aboo @kishi

If I can't make it to the toilet, which is more often then not, I would rather poop a diaper then to poop my pants, and that way, I don't have to worry about the mess it makes in my pants:  I wear the Garywear incontinence Briefs over my diaper, and UNDER my street clothes.  Most times, I can save my jeans or my shorts from the mess if I do that.  Being that I am disabled, when I did have an accident as a kid, I was not punished, but diapers were used when necessary.  I also had occasional messy accidents, but those were not that bad, as mom knew they could happen - and told me that if I had to go, NOT to wait so long that it causes me to have to RUN - or I will have an accident because of being silly, because I have to be Superman to get to the bathroom :)

Brian

A very loving and caring mom @~Brian~ and a very wise woman. She raised a very intelligent, loving and caring man.

• Thanks 1

Pooping my panties is what started me on this lifes journey that will only end with my dying breath. I started pooping my panties at 12 years old. At 12 years old I thought to myself "there has to be a better way". I had to figure out a way to save my panties and myself from a scolding. How to not get caught with poop stains in my panties in a simple way. I started babysitting and there behold in front of my eyes was the answer I was looking for. Diapers became a way for me to enjoy poop to its maximum and full orgasmic potential.

Sweet poop, now I can sit in it, squish it, smash it, rub it all over my privates, roll in it, and just enjoy it. As a teen growing up my treehouse was my haven, my sanctuary, my shelter, my retreat, my refuge and yet so much more. Pooping my panties I do on special occasions now, anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, special moments when me and Elle can enjoy it by ourselves in a locked room. Dont get me wrong, now that I have no worries about a paltry or measly pair of 3 dollar panties I can throw a tarp on the bed and me and my beloved can bounce up and down together and spank each others messy bottom and just let go of a weeks worth of stress and enjoy a loving weekend in each others arms.

Summertime is right around the corner for us. going out for that 100 mile drive upstate and just wearing tight jeans and tee shirts and not a diaper or wipe in miles. Just to poop our jeans and pull over and smash the poop into each others privates and continue our drive till we get back home, tired and exhausted from our trip. We enjoy our fun together. Diapers are great for containment, but its nice to let loose every now and then. I dedicate this to all you panty, jeans sweats, shorts, tighty whities, boxers and diaper poopers worldwide !!!  Lets all enjoy and have pride in how far we have gone. Those that are still in the closet, you all shine and be proud !

On 2/7/2021 at 3:54 PM, Elbs said:

Too gross for my liking, but I love pee in pants. Most of my fetish stories have the character peeing their pants a few times as proof that they need diapers.

Gross is only your opinion because you have never had the pleasure, Once you like crap, you never turn back ! peace baby

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I don't know how many I will find, but I 'll try. Yes, I am a panties pooper. My poop belongs in my panties, so that's where it goes.... I tried diapers, but they were just not for me. I use my panties... every time....

• Like 2

I started out pooping in my underpants at age 5 or 6.  I wanted to be in diapers but there were none to be had, so I improvised.  Some of my friends knew that I did that but we were so young, that nothing was ever said.  Today, I wear cloth diapers whenever I have time.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/2/2017 at 12:19 AM, Damdam said:

Does anyone here like to poop their pants, without diapers? Sometimes I do it, when I feel naughty and I like it... Nothing's better than soft warm poop...

Yes, I absolutely love it. I poop in my underwear way more often than in a diaper. It's so wrong, but feels so right. I love the battle between my sphincter, the turd and pushing out my tight boxer briefs and forming a perfect tenting like I had just grown a brown tail. I love waddling around with the heaviness in my pants back there. Strangely it makes me feel manlier... like I am willing to do what other men won't do... sit and stew in my own filth.

I've made a ton of videos with it.