LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pants pooping?

Damdam

Before I started wearing diapers 24/7 I would regularly poop my underwear on weekends, I would hop on my moped and go for a ride when I got the feeling of needing to go poop, this helped with forcing me to poop in my underwear as I would stay riding until I messed myself, than ride around for another hour or so before returning home to clean up.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

Yeah I love pooing my pants too as Damdam says there's nothing better than a soft warm poo in your pants. The naughtiness as you feel the poo coming out of your bottom and you know there's no way back now you cannot stop the poo. The feeling of the poo entering your pants the instant bulging of your pants is just heaven. I like it best to poo my pants while walking in the street, generally on my way home though lol, the fear of meeting someone you know is quite exciting to. Personally I don't mind the cleanup either, I mean it's your own poo so what's the issue?

• Like 4

On the couple of occasions I've shit myself in my adult life it's been unexpected and inconvenient in terms of cleanup etc.  That's the one downside to it.  

I do, however, find the idea of a woman filling her panties/knickers something of a turnon.  It dates back many years to an incident during which my (sadly now late) Aunt Anne nearly shit herself whilst visiting after sitting and farting for ages.  Why she did it I don't know, but Aunt Anne put off excusing herself until she was nearly pooing herself.  At the time she was a fit, attractive, 37 year old school teacher so I thought it was hot.  If my memory serves me, she was wearing a tartan skirt at the time.    

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 2/19/2018 at 2:19 PM, daveindiapers said:

I've pooped (and wet) my pants many times especially before I discovered diapers.  I like diapers much better for both.  I'll still poop my pants if I'm out of diapers. I do like the feel of warm soft poop

While I much prefer to do my poopies in my diapers, I must admit that there are times that making a lovely soft warm poopies in my pants does give me a rush.....clean up however is tedious....lol:03_EmoticonsHDcom:

• 2 weeks later...

I've pooped and peed in my pants from time to time. I really love the feeling of being naughty.  

I'd really love to poop my pants and have my butt paddled for pooping my pants and then sit in the corner in my poopy pants. After a long time in the corner, they'd clean me up, give me a good bare bottom spanking and put me in a thick diaper.

I've self spanked myself for pooping my pants, but I'd really love to get a really good spanking from someone, much more than I can do to myself.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Every once in a while I get the urge to poop my pants like a little boy. When I do I usually wet them too.

I imagine myself being 2 or 3, not long out of diapers, still having lots of accidents, and not yet really bothered or self-conscious about it. I just sort of … don't stop it from happening as if I were still wearing a diaper. I feel all the feelings of it with surprise and curiosity. The warmth and release of wetting all down my pantlegs is so nice at first, and my poop feels cosy and comforting and familiar held against my bum.

I go back to whatever I'm doing for a while, like I really would have at that age. Then it starts to get uncomfortable in a different way than my diapers as my peed-in pants cool off. Maybe I imagine my mommy coming in the room and finding me this way, seeming more like a toddler today than a “big boy.” She rolls her eyes as she gets close to where I’m sitting playing with my cars and a familiar scent tells her I’m poopy too.

She takes my hand and leads me off to be changed...

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 10/2/2017 at 12:19 AM, Damdam said:

Does anyone here like to poop their pants, without diapers? Sometimes I do it, when I feel naughty and I like it... Nothing's better than soft warm poop...

I do would you like to chat

On 12/31/2017 at 1:11 AM, Poobottom said:

Yeah I love pooing my pants too as Damdam says there's nothing better than a soft warm poo in your pants. The naughtiness as you feel the poo coming out of your bottom and you know there's no way back now you cannot stop the poo. The feeling of the poo entering your pants the instant bulging of your pants is just heaven. I like it best to poo my pants while walking in the street, generally on my way home though lol, the fear of meeting someone you know is quite exciting to. Personally I don't mind the cleanup either, I mean it's your own poo so what's the issue?

I love this tooo wold you like to chat more

• Thanks 1
On 6/15/2018 at 3:23 PM, isidotus said:

I do would you like to chat

I love this tooo wold you like to chat more

I love to chat 

• Thanks 1

Yepp I love pooping my pants & have done it deliberately off & on since I was an adolescent  In recent years I've gone over to using pants which are designed with faecal incontinence in mind. They look like a standard pair of briefs but are made with 2 layers of cotton & a concealed waterproof lining. The main shortfall in regular supermarket briefs is the elastic around the waist & legs doesn't seem to be nearly as strong as it used to be & the standard of containment is very poor. But I guess most regular users only want them to stay up & don't need it too tight. Some modern contoured boxers made with elastane are nice to poo in but they're relatively expensive to buy & stain up really easily. ... I like to chat with people about this too.

On 1/1/2018 at 3:55 PM, Ady692010 said:

On the couple of occasions I've shit myself in my adult life it's been unexpected and inconvenient in terms of cleanup etc.  That's the one downside to it.  

I do, however, find the idea of a woman filling her panties/knickers something of a turnon.  It dates back many years to an incident during which my (sadly now late) Aunt Anne nearly shit herself whilst visiting after sitting and farting for ages.  Why she did it I don't know, but Aunt Anne put off excusing herself until she was nearly pooing herself.  At the time she was a fit, attractive, 37 year old school teacher so I thought it was hot.  If my memory serves me, she was wearing a tartan skirt at the time.    

I also get excited about other people filling their pants/panties particularly women. With me, it needs to be someone who deliberately does healthy poos in their pants because they enjoy it & are keen to share their enjoyment with me. It doesn't do anything for me if its due to illness &/or embarrassing misfortune. I just feel sorry for the people..The tale of your Aunt Anne sounds like an intriguing enigma?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 6/22/2018 at 1:08 PM, PP Rebel said:

I also get excited about other people filling their pants/panties particularly women. With me, it needs to be someone who deliberately does healthy poos in their pants because they enjoy it & are keen to share their enjoyment with me. It doesn't do anything for me if its due to illness &/or embarrassing misfortune. I just feel sorry for the people..The tale of your Aunt Anne sounds like an intriguing enigma?

Many thanks for your reply PP Rebel and sorry about my delay in responding.  I've only recently come back here after a long absence.  One sometimes thinks deeply about these things and at one point I did conjecture whether Aunt Anne's behaviour that Sunday lunchtime was a little 'dirty protest' related to the uneasy relationship she had with her mother in law, family politics, or the way things were going in her marriage at that time.  However I suspect that's over-analysing it.  I think the truth is she hadn't gone for two or three days  and was simply rather backed up.  Subsequent incidents over the years that followed led me to suspect that she might have enjoyed desperation and, based on hints that were dropped, I have a feeling she probably knew about my interests and where they lay.    

• Like 1

I have had a few unprotected diarrhea accidents in the last few years. I don't like it because it ruins my underwear and jeans. Lately, I wear a diaper almost 24/7 because of partial bladder and bowel incontinence. The only time I don't wear a diaper is when I am staying home and I am positive I can get to the bathroom before I have an accident. Anytime I leave home, I have to wear a diaper because I normally can't make it to a bathroom before having an accident.

• 1 month later...
On 1/31/2019 at 7:58 PM, Ms. Jacelyn said:

I find it to be fun to watch, and even more so for someone to be forced to do it that really doesn't want to.

THIS. Like, I've done it before obviously, but it made me realize a few things. First is that I LOVE watching other people do it, and second, that I would LOVE if someone made me do it. I haven't really done it recently just for the sake of doing it though haha

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, I actually prefer using my pants to using a nappy, when I was a kid, before I had my own money to buy nappies i used to poo in my pants, since I've been able to buy nappies I generally only use them to pee and will stick to my pants when I feel like messing. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I do it sometimes, just cause it feels a bit naught and reminds me of when i was a kid before being put back in diapers. Sometimes I'm just lazy and wetting or pooping my pants is just easier.

• 1 month later...