LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girlfriend takes control( Me and Danny)

BabyWarlock

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Keep your voice down or you'll wake up Jace. And then you will be in trouble. Now get back in bed and I'll come in and talk with you alright, but if I let you out you will either hurt me or yourself."

"You do need help. You found it difficult to cope and I could see it, don't think I didn't notice when something fucked up at work and you came home and had had a meltdown in the locked bathroom. Why do you think I always made Lasagne then? Will you at least try for a bit for me? I'll let you be a big boy for two days a week."

"Good night baby boy. Sleep tight for Mommy." Sophia days and puts him back in his crib while handing hum hus old teddy and kissing him on the forehead. She goes downstairs again, "Alright Lilly I'm going to bed the LactAid will kick in faster if I'm asleep it's been great seeing you and Jace.", she hugs Lily and goes upstairs.

(Timeskip?)

Dan remained asleep, his diaper heavily used after all the medication that he didn't know he had been given.

Lilly wakes up and goes into the nursery and smiles at Jace "morning cutie, lets get you changed and then you can have some nice milk. sound good?"

"She is yes honey" I pick you up, laying you on the changing table which has been set up for you and Danny

"We might all be buying a house together. That way, you have a playmate and we can all live together. Does that sound good?" I ask as I change you.

Once I have changed you, I dump the diaper in the bin, go and wash my hands and come back, and smell the horrid diaper smell coming from Danny and smiles "I think Sophia has got a tough task changing little Danny, he sure filled that diaper good" I carry you downstairs, leaving you in your highchair as I get ready to feed you "You all ready for mommy milk?"

"Yay I wove Aubtie.", Jace says as he is carried downstairs as we go into the kitchen Jace waves at Sophia, "Hi Auntie Sophia.", he says cutely. He gets bored in the highchair but cheers up quickly when his Mommy comes back, "Yes Mommy I weady."

Sopha nods I'll gi change him, he's such a deep sleeper anyway it'll be hard to wake him.", she goes upstairs and gets Danny out

Lilly smiles as she picks up her baby boy and starts to nurse him

Danny is just waking up as he is on the changing mat and looks up and smells what he did "Mommy did I do that?" he says indicating the soiled diaper that had just been taken off him.