LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting in college (private with Danny)

Baby_James

Jake smiled and nodded his head yes "yea yea we go park now please!!!" As he got excited liking the idea of that. He didn't know how to clean up his little potty he was used to mommy doing it for him.

Emily stood in her crib sucking her thumb still wanting attention she always needed a bedtime story before nap and she started to cry louder

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jake wanted to go now and didn't feel like waiting for Emily to finish her nap. He waited till Danny went to read her a story and than used a chair to climb on top of and open the door as he left again to go exploring. He started to wonder down the hall a lot of students confused seeing a toddler and avoiding him.

A girl in Danny's who Danny also had a huge crush on in

"Thanks Ash, he's only been here 30 minutes and hes already tried to escape twice. I hope he wasn't any trouble" I say as I pick Jake up and tickles him. "He's my little brother, Jake, he's 3. A little explorer. and our sister is Emily, she's sleeping, I know you might be surprised. My mom needed to go on a business trip and asked me to look after them. I haven't seen them for months so I thought it can't be that hard"

"Thanks Ash, really appreciated. i am a little rusty on the whole "diaper" things, Maybe I should join the class with you. Just to get taught on how to do things and then I can put it into practice. Jake potty training in a new place will be tough for him so he's going to need lots of encouragement"

• 4 weeks later...

After a long day at the park with jake and Bella Danny saw he time and knew it was getting late he also forgot he had a test tomorrow he needed to study for and he always hated math. He knew Amy was in his class and text her asking if she wanted to come over for dinner and have a study session after the kids went to bed and she said she would love to. She secretly had a crush on Danny so she was happy with any time she got with him.

Jake is watching cartoons and playing with some of his action figures as he makes noises and makes up adventures. Bella is being a bit cranky and in a fussy mood as Danny cooks she crys on the floor next to him holding her arms up wanting to be held

(I thought she was called Emily? His sister)

Danny picks his sister up as he finishes cooking for the time being "what's wrong little one? Dinner is almost done.  Do you want a ba ba?" 

(We had changed it because the names were getting confusing from the other rp. But we can go back to Emily now)

Emily sucks on her hand and kicks and crys still fussin which usually means she wants her baba she just can't get the words out  she so continues to throw a fit.

jake feels he urge to go potty but hears Danny busy with his sister and tries to go on his own. He stands in front of the potty and tries to go on his own although missing a lot and most getting on the floor he thinks he did good since he's dry and goes back to his toys and tv 

(Ah yes my bad)

I make a bottle of warm milk for Emily "there we go angel" I say as I go to sit with Jake but find he's not there "jakey where are you?" 

Then I see him coming back "did you go potty? Good job. You should have told me though" I sit Emily on the couch with her baba 

"Wow it does smell really good in here" she smiles and bends down to jake "hey there are you having some fun adventures" as jake blushes a little and says yes as he shows Amy his you he's playing with.

Emily is shy and blushes bright red and hides his face 

I pick Emily up and sit her on my lap on the sofa and tells Amy to join us "I will just help Emily with her bottle and finish their dinner then we can do some work? Sound good? I erm, I might need some help with the diaper stuff though. not really had much experience. I am not sure if you had?"

Amy smiles "yea it's not a problem she's soo sweet I'm sure she'll be easy to change later"

Emily let's Danny hold the bottle for her as she drinks until she's full and spits up on the front of her clothes and starts to cough trying to get the burps out

She was beIng a little grumpy as she cried and shook her head no to every onsie dann  brought over. She wanted her favorite onsie but couldn't say it yet so she just was upset.

amy sat with jake although feeling bad for Danny not knowing if she should step in or. It

"Honey, just let me know which onesie is your favourite okay, mommy said you had one you liked best, just nod your head okay" I say as I try and get her dressed for dinner.

"amy honey, can you keep an eye on dinner please"