LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting in college (private with Danny)

Baby_James

Danny was a junior in college. He was smart doing well in classes even had a pretty active social life. He loved his family too just made it hard since he was a few hours away. He had 2 younger siblings. Jake who was 3 1/2 yrs old. He was potty trained mostly but had the occasional accident and bed wetting. He was really shy and always liked to hide when out in public. Emily was 22 months old and was in diapers full time. She developed a bit slowly so she still babbled a lot although she could say a few things, she was a bit more hyper and she loved pink and all her princess toys.

Its early on a Friday morning Danny is still asleep and gets a phone call from his mom "hey Danny I'm sorry I know it's early but I just found out I have to leave for a business meeting for a couple days can you watch your brother and sister I can be there in a few hours, I know you probably have better things to do but I really need your help"

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Don't have a girlfriend yet I have an idea about that for later where a girl comes and helps)

"I have a travel crib for Emily to sleep in and a box of diapers and pull ups for them and jake has a special potty he only likes to use that I packed. Thanks I'll be there in 2 hours" as Emily was babbling loudly in the background already wide awake and hyper

(okay my bad sorry)

"Aww I can hear Emily, give her a big kiss from her big brother and give Jake a cuddle from me, see you soon mom" I put the phone down and immediately go and shower and think about how much fun I am going to have.

When I am showered and dressed, I grab my keys, phone and wallet and head out of the house and to my car, where I get in and drive to the mall to get the supplies.

Danny's mom drives the 2 1/2 hrs it takes to get to his college. As the kids are in there car seat. Emily loudly sings along to the music as jake quietly tryed to read his book and they eventually get to the school.

she puts Emily in her stroller and holds jakes hand. Both of them still In there pjs since it was still early. Jake sucked his thumb as he was in his pull up and paw patrol pjs looking around at everyone as he was scared and hid behind his mom and Emily babbled and played with a toy and Emily knocked on the door

Emily babbled and blew bubbles with her mouth as she giggled and talked to Danny although she wasn't making much sense she hugged his neck. Jake poked his head out from behind his mom and shyly said hi before going back to hugging moms leg.

she sighed "sorry he's been more shy than normal lately..." as she tells Danny everything he needs to know about bed time and feedings and baby food for Emily and what else he needed to know "you sure you'll be ok with them?"

"Jake only likes to use his potty chair I packed it for him. And Emily is fine it's pretty easy just take off the tabs clean and put on a new one. And make sure she has a toy to keep her distracted"

as jake started to slowly walk around the apartment to explore "can you get the travel crib for me it's in the car and jakes potty chair is in there too. It's the Mickey Mouse one. Oh and I think jake left his teddy bear in the car he would be really upset if he didn't have it"

Looks at you and nods "yeah sure, just make yourselves at home, I got some toys for the kids and I got a playpen. Jake can watch cartoons if he wants"

I go out to the car and gets the travel crib and also the potty chair, I then look in the back and see a teddy bear on the back seat and grab it.

"i think this little guy is missing its owner" I say as I hold the teddy out to Jake.

Jake smiles big and reaches up and hugs him tight and it's down and plays with him as Emily is crawling around with her toys too.

Your mom stays for a little longer making sure everything is settled "ok if you need anything call me. Are you sure you have this under control?"

Looks at you "Yeah sure it will be a doddle, any problems I will let you know. It's only a few days so it shouldn't be a problem, I can leave them at the daycare at the college and explain to them what has happened. I am just a little worried about the diaper situation, I haven't done it before"

"You will be fine look it's easy" as she took a a baby doll from Emily's bag and showed Danny step by step what to do and how to change a diaper. "Now I really have to go or I'm going to miss my flight" she hugged Danny and kissed the kids on the head

I place Emily in the high chair and put Jake next to get and I cut their sandwiches up into small parts and hand the plastic plates to each of them and smiles "there we go little ones. Enjoy"

Emily smiled big and ate her sandwich as she babbled and chewed with her mouth open loudly while drinking from her zippy cup.

Jake ate as well but not being as loud as Emily. He started to fidget though and cross his legs feeling like he had to go potty but looked around not knowing where the bathroom or where his special potty was. He was a little embarrassed but finally said something "nwother I gotta potty..."

I look at you "Its okay Jakey, no need to be embarrassed, come with me, I put your potty by the big potty, so you can choose which one you want to use" I say as I take your hand

"If you need some help, just call me okay, I got special wipes and also the baby wipes"

I smile at Emily "You enjoying that baby girl?"

Emily held up her empty plate proudly and threw it on the ground to show she was done and also began to wet and soak herndiaper and her clothes as well but not noticing. "Aww wone" as she reached to be taken out of her high chair.

jake just had to pee so he sat there and used the potty and sighed feeling better, once he was done he went to waddle back to he kitchen but got distracted seein the front door slightly open and walked out as he loved exploring new places

picks her up and notices the front door open and rushes out and gets Jake "buddy you need to ask before you go outside, I have a garden, and I bought a jungle gym, so you can play on that if you want?"

I

"Why don't we go to the park then?" I ask him, "you can go and explore there?"

((I changed Emily, sorry, I clicked the enter button before I fully finished the post))

I wash my hands and then pick Emily up and put her in her crib for